Leaving Chile Sale

Buy, Sell, Trade, or just give away things with other members of the Chile forum community. Postings will run for 15 days.
Forum rules
Link restrictions are lifted in the Chile Classifieds section for New Users to the Chile Forum. Only one link per post is permitted. ALL posts must be an offer for something for sale IN CHILE. ALL GROUPS, ORGANIZATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS MUST BE APPROVED BY FORUM ADMIN!! NO DISCUSSIONS OF OTHER SUBJECTS. ALL POSTS MUST BE DIRECT QUESTIONS TO THE OP, ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE SELLING.
Dosedmonkey

Leaving Chile Sale

Post by Dosedmonkey » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:43 pm

Okay guys haven't had a chance to write a full list yet, with model numbers for everything, as will be selling everything as I and the wife leave Chile in a couple of weeks (got her visa for UK and so going for it), but here is the first items.

UPDATED FULL LIST
  • Master Fit Elliptical gym machine. Light use 1.5 years.
    Washing Machine LG F1485FDP 8.5kg Inverter Direct Drive, smart diagnostic. Just under 2 years use.
    SOLD Clothes Dryer, Mademsa Girasole 6
    SOLD Computer Monitor LG LED 22" 22EN33
    Television Samsung LED 40" UN40D5003BG

SOLD LG Home Threatre HB405SU, Blu-Ray Player, 5.1 surround sound speakers. AUX/AV/Digital Audio inputs.
    Somela Cool Breeze AC1 portable air conditioner/fan unit, 8 month old.

Black and Decker GR3000 Lawn Mower, 30cm width, 1000W electric. 8 month old.
    Black and Decker GL600N 11" Trimmer/Edger auto spool, 600W electric 8 month old.
    Intex 4.5m x 2.2m x 0.84m Swimming Pool with extra under sheet. Used for 3 months last summer only.
    Bauker ID711 power drill set

SOLD Mabe Andes 55IG Cooker
    Hand Driven Traditional Corn Mill
    SOLD Blaniks Donut Maker BDM04, was new gift used two times.
    Daewoe Microwave KOC-1B0K 1500W
    Sandwich Maker Oster 3885-052
    Philips 2 Slice Toaster 800W

SOLD 15kg Chrome Dumbell Set
    SOLD 2x3kg plastic covered weights
    SOLD Medicine Ball 5kg
    SOLD Excercise Ball
    SOLD Leg Weights for excercise
    SOLD Exercise mat
    SOLD Exercise tiles
    SOLD Exercise bench with weights
    SOLD Exercise trampoline

Oster all metal drive blender BRLY07-Z00
    Oster juice extractor model 3168
    Codrless house phone Panasonic DECT KX-TG7521
    Somela Fan Heater FH6200

Electric guitar suzuki
    Electric acoustic guitar suzuki

6 piece screw driver set
    Stanley 20-600 Clamping Mitre Box
    Handsaw Stanley
    2 x Garden hose + nozzles

Mirror 26"(66cm) x 38"(97cm), frame slight damage in corners.

Bed Super King springbox (two piece) + Super king mattress, Rosen, very very good, originally cost 1.000.000 CLP, theyve come down in price a bit, so will sell for $400.000 CLP
I am near Colina, but can deliver to forum users (not your friends/indecisive locals) around Santiago, if certain they want to buy. Otherwise to view or collect we can meet near Colina. Only selling good condition items.

Private message me offers or contact for more details.

Dosedmonkey

Re: Leaving Chile Sale

Post by Dosedmonkey » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:34 am

More things here;
  • LG Home Threatre HB405SU, Blu-Ray Player, 5.1 surround sound speakers. AUX/AV/Digital Audio inputs.
    Somela Cool Breeze AC1 portable air conditioner/fan unit, 8 month old.

Black and Decker GR3000 Lawn Mower, 30cm width, 1000W electric. 8 month old.
    Black and Decker GL600N 11" Trimmer/Edger auto spool, 600W electric 8 month old.
    Intex 4.5m x 2.2m x 0.84m Swimming Pool with extra under sheet. Used for 3 months last summer only.
    Bauker ID711 power drill set

Mabe Andes 55IG Cooker
    Hand Driven Traditional Corn Mill
    Blaniks Donut Maker BDM04, was new gift used two times.
    Daewoe Microwave KOC-1B0K 1500W
    Sandwich Maker Oster 3885-052
    Philips 2 Slice Toaster 800W

15kg Chrome Dumbell Set
    2x3kg plastic covered weights
    Medicine Ball 5kg
    Excercise Ball
    Leg Weights for excercise
    Exercise mat
    Exercise tiles
    Exercise bench with weights
    Exercise trampoline
Will post photos of some furniture and rugs next. If you want photos of any of the other items, just ask. But to save time I haven't taken them of everything yet.

Britkid

Post by Britkid » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:46 pm

A couple of weeks eh? Expect me to contact you with a cheekily low offer for the TV in about 1.5 weeks.

Putenio

Post by Putenio » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:57 pm

When you get down to bedding and kitchen items, and if you are up for tossing them in a box (or three) for Turbus encomienda (cheap, reliable), we could do a lot purchase & electronic transfer. We'd get all the exercise equip, but given the weight .... (pun intended).

jamie_m

Post by jamie_m » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:32 pm

I was keen on the washing machine, but apparently it's an upright type of thing and the better half doesn't like them. What's the difference I said, you wouldn't understand she said. I didn't want to dig any deeper, the less I understand about washing machines the better :)

Dosedmonkey

Post by Dosedmonkey » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:19 pm

Britkid wrote:A couple of weeks eh? Expect me to contact you with a cheekily low offer for the TV in about 1.5 weeks.
Haha. Well sold one television already, so you might want to get in a offer early.
Putenio wrote:When you get down to bedding and kitchen items, and if you are up for tossing them in a box (or three) for Turbus encomienda (cheap, reliable), we could do a lot purchase & electronic transfer. We'd get all the exercise equip, but given the weight .... (pun intended).
Will get in touch by PM.
jamie_m wrote:I was keen on the washing machine, but apparently it's an upright type of thing and the better half doesn't like them. What's the difference I said, you wouldn't understand she said. I didn't want to dig any deeper, the less I understand about washing machines the better :)
How do you mean upright? It is a front loader. More effective spin cycles then these american top loader things. It cost me $350.000 CLP. Similar front loaders cost around the same now, they are more expensive then your top loaders. But worth it. So say $200.000CLP would be a bargin for a 8.5kg quality machine. PM me with an offer.

Rhodolite

Post by Rhodolite » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:25 pm

Front loaders are wonderful. They automatically adjust the amount of water to the weight of the clothing, require less detergent, absence of an agitator means they are more gentle on clothing, they spin faster because ... um ... something is direct so items come out significantly dryer, and it is fun to watch everything slosh around inside. [I know. Get a life.] Our LG is 9 years trouble free.

Dosedmonkey

Post by Dosedmonkey » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:14 pm

Some more items I had missed;
  • Oster all metal drive blender BRLY07-Z00
    Oster juice extractor model 3168
    Codrless house phone Panasonic DECT KX-TG7521
    Somela Fan Heater FH6200

Electric guitar suzuki

6 piece screw driver set
    Stanley 20-600 Clamping Mitre Box
    Handsaw Stanley
    2 x Garden hose + nozzles

Mirror 26"(66cm) x 38"(97cm), frame slight damage in corners.

Bed Super King springbox (two piece) + Super king mattress, Rosen, very very good, originally cost 1.000.000 CLP, theyve come down in price a bit, so will sell for $400.000 CLP

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:27 pm

I'll bite.

pm me a price on the:
LG Home Threatre HB405SU, Blu-Ray Player, 5.1 surround sound speakers. AUX/AV/Digital Audio inputs.
Computer Monitor LG LED 22" 22EN33 (any dead pixels?)

I rented an apartment in Santiago, and am still in the furnishing stage. A monitor would be useful for hooking up while there with the laptop.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

Dosedmonkey

Post by Dosedmonkey » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:23 am

Cost 28.000 CLP originally, so will sell for 17.000 CLP
http://3.1m.yt/DSj4S8f.jpg - correct photo now, oops.

10.000 CLP Rug.
http://1.1m.yt/65iMDMR.jpg

5.000 CLP Rug.
http://2.1m.yt/2c-cr1E.jpg

Cost 70, selling for 40.000 CLP, what ever this thing is called.
http://1.1m.yt/FcSxfEP.jpg

5.000 CLP for each large canvas printed painting.
http://3.1m.yt/QLOHulk.jpg
http://1.1m.yt/lMlfaG_.jpg

jamie_m

Post by jamie_m » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:15 pm

Rhodolite wrote:Front loaders are wonderful. They automatically adjust the amount of water to the weight of the clothing, require less detergent, absence of an agitator means they are more gentle on clothing, they spin faster because ... um ... something is direct so items come out significantly dryer, and it is fun to watch everything slosh around inside. [I know. Get a life.] Our LG is 9 years trouble free.

Apparently you can't open it up once it's started. I'm told we need to soak stuff and when new stuff comes along it gets stuffed in the machine with the other stuff :)

Dosedmonkey

Post by Dosedmonkey » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:25 pm

jamie_m wrote:
Rhodolite wrote:Front loaders are wonderful. They automatically adjust the amount of water to the weight of the clothing, require less detergent, absence of an agitator means they are more gentle on clothing, they spin faster because ... um ... something is direct so items come out significantly dryer, and it is fun to watch everything slosh around inside. [I know. Get a life.] Our LG is 9 years trouble free.

Apparently you can't open it up once it's started. I'm told we need to soak stuff and when new stuff comes along it gets stuffed in the machine with the other stuff :)
That is true, the door locks when it has water to prevent it all spilling out. However these machines are very effective. This one actually detects how much clothes you have in by measuring weight/force on a slow tumble, then automatically puts correct water amount and length on. Really good. But you can use the other options too if you want more control. Shamelessly I always use the auto wash, so can't tell you what the shortest cycle is.
http://www.lg.com/cl/lavadoras/lg-F1485 ... ga-frontal