COUNTRY HOME FOR RENT

Buy, Sell, Trade, or just give away things with other members of the Chile forum community. Postings will run for 15 days.
Forum rules
Link restrictions are lifted in the Chile Classifieds section for New Users to the Chile Forum. Only one link per post is permitted. ALL posts must be an offer for something for sale IN CHILE. ALL GROUPS, ORGANIZATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS MUST BE APPROVED BY FORUM ADMIN!! NO DISCUSSIONS OF OTHER SUBJECTS. ALL POSTS MUST BE DIRECT QUESTIONS TO THE OP, ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE SELLING.
hlf2888

COUNTRY HOME FOR RENT

Post by hlf2888 » Mon May 23, 2016 5:46 pm

Country home rental - Life on an animal sanctuary

Four years ago I used my retirement savings and bought a country property that quickly evolved into an animal sanctuary. Presently there are four rescued horses and four dogs and two cats. They all live in complete harmony with the chickens, rooster and ducks. In order to cover the cost of the full time onsite caretakers, I rent the main house at very reasonable rates to quiet, non-smoking, nature loving, conscientious people who are looking for total tranquility, a sublime setting, and a comfortable home with little touches of luxury. The main house is available from June 1 2016 to November 15, 2016. It is located near Talca, one hour from the coast and 90 minutes to the Andes. Please PM me for details.