Link restrictions are lifted in the Chile Classifieds section for New Users to the Chile Forum. Only one link per post is permitted. ALL posts must be an offer for something for sale IN CHILE. ALL GROUPS, ORGANIZATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS MUST BE APPROVED BY FORUM ADMIN!! NO DISCUSSIONS OF OTHER SUBJECTS. ALL POSTS MUST BE DIRECT QUESTIONS TO THE OP, ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE SELLING.
This is still a bit experimental. We will see how it goes, and I may tweak this a bit. I may also add a completely new system to provide new features, if this is popular with members. Please Check back for modifications to this post.
POSTS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DELETED AFTER 14 DAYS!!!!
You can repost if you like. This is just to control spam.
PROHIBIT ITEMS, POSTINGS, BEHAVIORS, AND OTHER LIMITATIONS:
1. NO SERVICES!!!!!
2. In this thread, and only this thread, the general linking rules for the rest of the forum are suspended for new users. Still no links to offensive material, and I will cut obvious spam. New users however can add links here before they get the required 10 posts on the rest of the forum.
If you link to another website, it must be directly relevant to the item for sale. For example, if you have a toaster for sale, and photos posted on your blog of the toaster, the toaster must show up when you click the link.
3. Item must be in Chile. You can not use this forum to say sell your car in New York, to another member in Los Angles. CHILE ITEMS PLEASE!!!!!
1. To get started simply create a new topic, with as descriptive a title as possible
EXAMPLE TITLE: FOR SALE 1980 FORD TRUCK
In your posts you may include photos using the [img] tags if you know how to use them to link to photos hosted on the internet, or perhaps in the photo gallery.
Please give as much information as possible in the text of your posts.
DISCLAIMER: The owners and operators of this forum (i.e. me) in no way can endorse any of the offers here, or act resolve disputes arising from the sales, purchase, or exchange of any products offered for sale, rent, or lease here. BOTH BUYER AND SELLER ARE ON THEIR OWN!!
And, if there are reliable people here who might want to sell this on consignment, I'd be interested in hearing from them, too.
ps. Would post a pic, but I can't seem to get the "img" tab to work. Will email one to anyone interested.
- Chuck J 3.0
- Rank: Chile Forum Citizen
- Posts: 901
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:04 pm
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Chuck J 3.0 wrote:donatoa wrote:... Would post a pic, but I can't seem to get the "img" tab to work. Will email one to anyone interested.
Unclick all the little boxes.
Scroll down you'll see some boxes, the top one will have a black check mark in it, it says "Disable BBCode in this post" unclick it so there is no black check mark in the box.
try to upload, now it should work. Just use the img tags.
Please open one new topic thread per item for sale.
No, I thought it could not hurt to let old post go. Good to get them incorporated in to Google, and so far spam has not been a real problem.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com
From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.
- Rank: Chile Forum Citizen
- Posts: 8508
- Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:38 am
- Location: Somewhere south of Valpo
"ALL GROUPS, ORGANIZATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS MUST BE APPROVED BY FORUM ADMIN!!"
Send him a PM with your org's data.