READ THIS: POSTING GUIDLINES AND INSTRUCTIONS

Buy, Sell, Trade, or just give away things with other members of the Chile forum community. Postings will run for 15 days.
Forum rules
Link restrictions are lifted in the Chile Classifieds section for New Users to the Chile Forum. Only one link per post is permitted. ALL posts must be an offer for something for sale IN CHILE. ALL GROUPS, ORGANIZATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS MUST BE APPROVED BY FORUM ADMIN!! NO DISCUSSIONS OF OTHER SUBJECTS. ALL POSTS MUST BE DIRECT QUESTIONS TO THE OP, ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE SELLING.
admin
Site Admin

READ THIS: POSTING GUIDLINES AND INSTRUCTIONS

Post by admin » Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:51 pm

Welcome to the classifieds section of the Chile forum. Members have been asking me to create such a section to allow us to generate a sort of informal economy among members. Everyone here has something to buy, sell, rent, give away as we come and go and live in Chile.

This is still a bit experimental. We will see how it goes, and I may tweak this a bit. I may also add a completely new system to provide new features, if this is popular with members. Please Check back for modifications to this post.

POSTS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DELETED AFTER 14 DAYS!!!!
You can repost if you like. This is just to control spam.

PROHIBIT ITEMS, POSTINGS, BEHAVIORS, AND OTHER LIMITATIONS:

1. NO SERVICES!!!!!

2. In this thread, and only this thread, the general linking rules for the rest of the forum are suspended for new users. Still no links to offensive material, and I will cut obvious spam. New users however can add links here before they get the required 10 posts on the rest of the forum.

If you link to another website, it must be directly relevant to the item for sale. For example, if you have a toaster for sale, and photos posted on your blog of the toaster, the toaster must show up when you click the link.

3. Item must be in Chile. You can not use this forum to say sell your car in New York, to another member in Los Angles. CHILE ITEMS PLEASE!!!!!

GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:
1. To get started simply create a new topic, with as descriptive a title as possible

EXAMPLE TITLE: FOR SALE 1980 FORD TRUCK

In your posts you may include photos using the [img] tags if you know how to use them to link to photos hosted on the internet, or perhaps in the photo gallery.

Please give as much information as possible in the text of your posts.

DISCLAIMER: The owners and operators of this forum (i.e. me) in no way can endorse any of the offers here, or act resolve disputes arising from the sales, purchase, or exchange of any products offered for sale, rent, or lease here. BOTH BUYER AND SELLER ARE ON THEIR OWN!!

donatoa

For Sale: Month-old 2007 Hyundai H-1 12-seat minivan

Post by donatoa » Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:20 pm

Bought this about a month ago for $22,000. Put about 3,500 km on it, traveling in Chile. Need to go back to the US, and rather than shipping it back would consider selling it here. Anyone interested, or with advice on how to do this quickly, please respond. To expedite my move, I'll sell this CHEAP. I was thinking around $15,000, but I'd be open to suggestion on that as well.

And, if there are reliable people here who might want to sell this on consignment, I'd be interested in hearing from them, too.

--Donato

ps. Would post a pic, but I can't seem to get the "img" tab to work. Will email one to anyone interested.

Chuck J 3.0

Re: For Sale: Month-old 2007 Hyundai H-1 12-seat minivan

Post by Chuck J 3.0 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:28 pm

deleted

Chuck J 3.0

Re: For Sale: Month-old 2007 Hyundai H-1 12-seat minivan

Post by Chuck J 3.0 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:28 pm

Chuck J 3.0 wrote:
donatoa wrote:... Would post a pic, but I can't seem to get the "img" tab to work. Will email one to anyone interested.

Unclick all the little boxes.

Scroll down you'll see some boxes, the top one will have a black check mark in it, it says "Disable BBCode in this post" unclick it so there is no black check mark in the box.

try to upload, now it should work. Just use the img tags.

donatoa

Post by donatoa » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:00 pm

admin
Site Admin

using the posts

Post by admin » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:20 pm

That was very instructive. I think I will leave this as an example, even though I really did not want people to start posting in this thread but to start their own threads inside the classifieds section.

Please open one new topic thread per item for sale.

janni

Re: READ THIS: POSTING GUIDLINES AND INSTRUCTIONS

Post by janni » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:38 pm

POSTS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DELETED AFTER 14 DAYS!!!!

Just curious...why are there still posts from 2008 in this section?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:49 pm

Lazy admin mostly.

No, I thought it could not hurt to let old post go. Good to get them incorporated in to Google, and so far spam has not been a real problem.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

sunyanni

Post by sunyanni » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:19 am

thank you

Toid

Post by Toid » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:24 pm

Jigsaw Puzzles for sale

Either 1000 or 2000 pesos a puzzle, depending on number of pieces.

Kathi

Post by Kathi » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:09 pm

Help me out here - why did you delete my Garage Sale post?? I have put things in the past on the IAC Garage Sale

eeuunikkeiexpat

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:21 pm

I went through the log and I guess his issue is

"ALL GROUPS, ORGANIZATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS MUST BE APPROVED BY FORUM ADMIN!!"

Send him a PM with your org's data.
Que será, será.