furnished, equipped country house for rent, awesome setting

Buy, Sell, Trade, or just give away things with other members of the Chile forum community. Postings will run for 15 days.
Forum rules
Link restrictions are lifted in the Chile Classifieds section for New Users to the Chile Forum. Only one link per post is permitted. ALL posts must be an offer for something for sale IN CHILE. ALL GROUPS, ORGANIZATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS MUST BE APPROVED BY FORUM ADMIN!! NO DISCUSSIONS OF OTHER SUBJECTS. ALL POSTS MUST BE DIRECT QUESTIONS TO THE OP, ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE SELLING.
Gloria

Re: furnished, equipped country house for rent

Post by Gloria » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:08 pm

HybridAmbassador wrote:Perhaps I could have bought a much "affordable" brand but mine comes with life-time guarantee
and has distributor in Brazil and the firm can dispatch a _midas touch_ repair men all included in
the purchase price!
Mine comes with the guarantee that my life will be fun for a long time and my distributor says that my repair man will be sleeping, eating and living with me who has also a "midas touch" and it's all included in the price!! :lol: :lol: :alien: Try to top that one!! :lol:
I'm from the generation of common sense, wisdom and unfiltered answers. I sayeth as I seeth.

hlf2888

Post by hlf2888 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:40 pm

Gloria wrote:
HybridAmbassador wrote:Perhaps I could have bought a much "affordable" brand but mine comes with life-time guarantee
and has distributor in Brazil and the firm can dispatch a _midas touch_ repair men all included in
the purchase price!
Mine comes with the guarantee that my life will be fun for a long time and my distributor says that my repair man will be sleeping, eating and living with me who has also a "midas touch" and it's all included in the price!! :lol: :lol: :alien: Try to top that one!! :lol:
seriously Gloria, your heated massage chairs sound very enticing.

:)

Por favor...where did you buy them, how much and what kind of guarantee? So I can compare with Hybrid's.

HybridAmbassador

Post by HybridAmbassador » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:58 pm

hlf2888 wrote:
Gloria wrote:
the purchase price!

Por favor...where did you buy them, how much and what kind of guarantee? So I can compare with Hybrid's.
Well I buy the INADA 'cause is made in Japan. The thing(s) I buy has to be made in : Japan, The US, or Europe
or any other country that respect human right and do not use labour of slavery.. And it has to be the most technological advanced in order to deserve my token Dollars !
http://www.inadausa.com/ ( pricey but forever duarable...)
HybridAmbassador. Toyota Hybrid system for helping climate change.

Gloria

Post by Gloria » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:14 pm

hlf2888 wrote:

The store we bought them from no longer exists, burn down last year. There's no comparison to Hybrid's since he buys the best.Not a chance we would spend 10 grands on a chair so to us is out of the question, however our choice is as good as we can afford. What I can tell you is...the brand: Rosen, sort of the best you can find, guarantee? dubious.....all depends how good you take care of it. Price? 250 lucas.The rest is my own doing to have a good laugh. since you are closer to Santiago, I'm sure you can find exactly as ours. How good is made??...I could answer to that in a different way but I'm sure I'll get a s*** load of comments after posting it!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm from the generation of common sense, wisdom and unfiltered answers. I sayeth as I seeth.

hlf2888

Post by hlf2888 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:20 pm

Gloria wrote:
hlf2888 wrote:

The store we bought them from no longer exists, burn down last year. There's no comparison to Hybrid's since he buys the best.Not a chance we would spend 10 grands on a chair so to us is out of the question, however our choice is as good as we can afford. What I can tell you is...the brand: Rosen, sort of the best you can find, guarantee? dubious.....all depends how good you take care of it. Price? 250 lucas.The rest is my own doing to have a good laugh. since you are closer to Santiago, I'm sure you can find exactly as ours. How good is made??...I could answer to that in a different way but I'm sure I'll get a s*** load of comments after posting it!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Muchas gracias Gloria. Will check out the Rosen line next time in Santiago, maybe I can get it at the used furniture store. :) It is nice to have a bit of luxury at the end of the day but food for the animals is a bit more important.

HybridAmbassador

Post by HybridAmbassador » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:45 pm

250 Lukas? Not even made in Bangladesh chair is that lowly priced, wholy mackarel !
A Hebrew maker building it in cheap labour places? Rosen brand? Can not find the chair depicted here anywhere?

Gloria

Post by Gloria » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:24 pm

HybridAmbassador wrote:250 Lukas? Not even made in Bangladesh chair is that lowly priced, wholy mackarel !
A Hebrew maker building it in cheap labour places? Rosen brand? Can not find the chair depicted here anywhere?
http://www.rosenthestore.com/RosenCL/Mu ... eres/4-34/
As you can see the prices have gone up greatly ( double) but we paid 250 lucas each.Ours is similar to #5.

HybridAmbassador

Post by HybridAmbassador » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:59 pm

Gloria wrote:
HybridAmbassador wrote:250 Lukas? Not even made in Bangladesh chair is that lowly priced, wholy mackarel !
http://www.rosenthestore.com/RosenCL/Mu ... eres/4-34/
As you can see the prices have gone up greatly ( double) but we paid 250 lucas each.Ours is similar to #5.

Hmmm, el nombre Rosen viene de familia Hebreo ? So it seems that the Rosen brand has its origin in Chile.
Iam very curious to know about this family held business..Earlier Jewish settlers taking root in Chile perhaps.
I know many Rosen branded electronics here in the states but never knew that Rosen.cl fabricates such complex devise as the hydro electric/pneumatic chairs..Can not find the specs of inner parts used for its construction.
Perhaps your venerable Hubby can look into it for me ?

Gloria

Post by Gloria » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:52 pm

HybridAmbassador wrote:

Can not find the specs of inner parts used for its construction.
If it this what you are looking for, here it is......... Bergere Velasquez Reclinable
Cuero Chocolate

Sku: 14007272

Medidas

Alto 105 Cm

Ancho: 95 Cm

Largo: 95 Cm

Tapiz
Cuero 100% Natural

Relleno
- Asiento:
Resorte Pocket y lámina Poliuretano Dn-22 Kg/m3
Manton Fijo / Lámina Poliuretano Dn-25 Kg/m3
Fibra Poliester 250 Gr/m2
- Respaldo:
Fibra poliester Intelligent Ball

Suspensión
- Asiento:
Resorte Sinusoidal 4.12mm
- Respaldo:
Huincha Elástica 50mm

Mecanismo
- Mecanismo Zero Wall
- 3 Posiciones
- Accionador

Estructura
Mix de madera Terciado / Pino

9 Motores
More than this info. would be hard to find.

HybridAmbassador

Post by HybridAmbassador » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:53 pm

Thank you Gloria-san.

OK, the mechanism and material used to assemble that Rosen chair is of very ancient or early days of its creation, might say circa 1970. No wonder they can sell them for US$1k or abouts.

The advanced ones of this century uses 1200 points of pressure to precisely pinpoint the areas to which it needs to apply the pressures needed.

But if one can do the job and satisfied by its performance with $1k vs $10k the more power to the lesser techs but some soul always in pursuit of relentless perfection and the INADA is the one.

The Rosen chairs won't work for me, my lower back aches too much thus not finding soothing relief sitting on them.

I have trialled so many different brands but when sitting on the INADA chair, went into a deep trance for about 10 minutes being told!...It was that MIDAs touch that sold me on the brand...

The best in the world but it comes with its price....

hlf2888

Post by hlf2888 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:53 am

HA and Gloria, while vacuuming today I noticed the recliner in the living room is a Rosen, and it is VERY comfortable and I only paid less than 200US for it. Since I am not in the 10K budget, will maybe someday try their massage chair also... sounds like you are enjoying it Gloria :D And HA, glad you found the perfect chair for your back pain.

Rhodolite

Post by Rhodolite » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:26 am

The Inda (In da USA?! A name coincidence?) and Rosen massage chairs look supremely comfy but, wow, massive.