furnished, equipped country house for rent, awesome setting

Buy, Sell, Trade, or just give away things with other members of the Chile forum community. Postings will run for 15 days.
Forum rules
Link restrictions are lifted in the Chile Classifieds section for New Users to the Chile Forum. Only one link per post is permitted. ALL posts must be an offer for something for sale IN CHILE. ALL GROUPS, ORGANIZATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS MUST BE APPROVED BY FORUM ADMIN!! NO DISCUSSIONS OF OTHER SUBJECTS. ALL POSTS MUST BE DIRECT QUESTIONS TO THE OP, ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE SELLING.
Gloria

Re: furnished, equipped country house for rent

Post by Gloria » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:50 am

Nice house Hlf2888. Sending you good energy, health, peace and love. Enjoy your home as much as I'm enjoying mine!
I'm from the generation of common sense, wisdom and unfiltered answers. Anótese, comuníquese, publíquese, archívese. I sayeth as I seeth.

hlf2888

Post by hlf2888 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:56 am

gracias Gloria, much appreciated. :-)

hlf2888

Post by hlf2888 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:02 pm

As well as the 800 count 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and all stainless steel kitchen appliances, the house now has a brand new Omega Vert juicer, small Italian expresso coffee maker and stainless steel garlic press for foodies out there. :)

Gloria

Post by Gloria » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:42 pm

hlf2888 wrote:As well as the 800 count 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and all stainless steel kitchen appliances, the house now has a brand new Omega Vert juicer, Italian expresso coffee maker and stainless steel garlic press for foodies out there. :)
You need to change the title .....5 star rental!!! 800 count Egyptian cotton sheets? all ss kitchen appl?? I exp. coffee maker?
I'm from the generation of common sense, wisdom and unfiltered answers. Anótese, comuníquese, publíquese, archívese. I sayeth as I seeth.

HybridAmbassador

Post by HybridAmbassador » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:14 pm

Hi _hlf2888-san, I thought the last time you were looking for your house "care taker" perhaps Iam mistaken.
You are going home for the entirety of one year? Gloria-san's home is very nice but yours also looks good!
Is all houses built in the Campos has Zinc roof coverings? I haven't seen one of those in a long time..

I guess the Zinc roofing is lighter and when in temblor, if falls down, less damaging to humans as if built
of concrete material... Needless to say, a nice house, really like the pines used for the wallin' !

Hoping, you find a very conscious tenant that can take care of rented house.
HybridAmbassador. Toyota Hybrid system for helping climate change.

hlf2888

Post by hlf2888 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:28 pm

thank you Gloria but not all is five star. Sure the location, views, house architecture and design, slide windows with built-in screens, glass block shower and high quality sheets as well as the juicer could qualify but those are the things that are important to us. The dishes do not match, nor the silverware, got them at a garage sale, the kitchen counter-tops are not granite, and landscaping around the house is an ongoing project. But rather than overstate and have somebody expecting absolute luxury in every sense of the word, would rather understate and let them be pleasantly surprised.

hlf2888

Post by hlf2888 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:03 pm

HybridAmbassador wrote:Hi _hlf2888-san, I thought the last time you were looking for your house "care taker" perhaps Iam mistaken.
hola HybridAmbassador... on the sage advice of another forum member, we decided to hire live-in caretakers (they are living in another house on the property). The main house will be a home away from home for expats exploring Chile and wanting the comforts of home with a touch of luxury. The caretakers will clean the house once a week. Experiencing Chile can be quite the learning curve and having a comfortable haven where you can cook your own meals, pick your own fresh fruit and veggies, and be surrounded by calm beauty can greatly enhance your Chile exploration adventure. And the technology one becomes used to... satellite tv and high speed internet access are both installed. Wish we could have found an opportunity like this when we came to Chile but while waiting to build we had to live in a tiny, uncomfortable house in town and breathe the fumes of the neighbours woodstoves and the brick ovens. The kitchen had less than a foot of counter space and you looked at a wall while preparing food and washing dishes, instead of a view of mountains and trees and rolling hills. As well, we had to listen to the constant barking of the neighbourhood dogs and their choices of music at all hours of the day and night. Here the silence is sublime. Bird songs, breezes in the trees... calm.

HybridAmbassador

Post by HybridAmbassador » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:51 pm

Wish we could have found an opportunity like this when we came to Chile but while waiting to build we had to live in a tiny, uncomfortable house
So it seems you had similar experience as the Gloria-san. She showed me the sort of a "shack" they lived for months, years whilst their now beautifully finished main house being built. Gloria-san's Hubby, an excellent
and impeccable doctrined ex-engineer was the main architect and designer, or was Gloria-san tellin' him this is good,this has to be re-worked looking at the blue-print and ordering the Hubby?..

The G-sans house is built on a
floating foundation AKA, earthquake-enduring, kind of undestructible house. I was very impressed by the built quality of their house. The window frames measured and looked very _rectangular_ to me if I may add.!
The windows slides back and forth with the smoothness as if being done by a Japanese carpentry Maestro!

More impressed I was when saw the opulent two big chairs facing the T.V.....They sit down relaxing on a very comfy and after a hard days work sinking deeply in a ..Are you ready?---A couple of massage chairs!!

Gloria

Post by Gloria » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:12 pm

HybridAmbassador wrote:
So it seems you had similar experience as the Gloria-san. She showed me the sort of a "shack" they lived for months, years whilst their now beautifully finished main house being built. Gloria-san's Hubby, an excellent
and impeccable doctrined ex-engineer was the main architect and designer, or was Gloria-san tellin' him this is good,this has to be re-worked looking at the blue-print and ordering the Hubby?..
Nope, none of the sort. FYI the house was designed and consented by both of us. The arquitecture was all his. I was the "gofer"...go fer this, go fer that and kept myself out of that department. Where I was completely involved was in the ordering of materials and dealing with the ignorants at Sodimac ( still do whenever we need something )....Hybrid, where you actually more impressed with the his and hers heated and massaging recliners? Hummm...I'm shocked! I would be more impressed knowing what we paid for it versus what it costs yours in northen Ca. :D

HybridAmbassador

Post by HybridAmbassador » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:15 pm

Gloria wrote:
HybridAmbassador wrote:
Nope, none of the sort. FYI the house was designed and consented by both of us. The arquitecture was all his. I was the "gofer"...go fer this, go fer that and kept myself out of that department. Where I was completely involved was in the ordering of materials and dealing with the ignorants at Sodimac ( still do whenever we need something )....Hybrid, where you actually more impressed with the his and hers heated and massaging recliners? Hummm...I'm shocked! I would be more impressed knowing what we paid for it versus what it costs yours in northen Ca. :D
Mine is "Inada branded" massage chair..It costed me an arm! G-san is right, I paid US$10k for it and that baby is coming with me when I make the forever plunge to that country..
http://www.inadausa.com/

Gloria

Post by Gloria » Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:03 pm

Does your recliner serves you gourmet coffee in the morning and turns your tv when you seat on it? Mine does! :lol: and for a lot less than what you paid for yours! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :alien: ....Love..."The Master Blaster"

HybridAmbassador

Post by HybridAmbassador » Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:43 pm

Perhaps I could have bought a much "affordable" brand but mine comes with life-time guarantee
and has distributor in Brazil and the firm can dispatch a _midas touch_ repair men all included in
the purchase price!