herbs are for better wellness; i have practiced herbs in Chile for 6 years

Buy, Sell, Trade, or just give away things with other members of the Chile forum community. Postings will run for 15 days.
Forum rules
Link restrictions are lifted in the Chile Classifieds section for New Users to the Chile Forum. Only one link per post is permitted. ALL posts must be an offer for something for sale IN CHILE. ALL GROUPS, ORGANIZATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS MUST BE APPROVED BY FORUM ADMIN!! NO DISCUSSIONS OF OTHER SUBJECTS. ALL POSTS MUST BE DIRECT QUESTIONS TO THE OP, ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE SELLING.
herbs for life

herbs are for better wellness; i have practiced herbs in Chile for 6 years

Post by herbs for life » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:09 pm

I have been living in Chile many years [25]; first time to notice this forum is in english. What an important communications for English speaking public living in Chile. I have been working with Chile's best herbs; and many are most useful if taken in capsule form. Well over 50 million North Americans make their own herbs in their homes. The savings is 10 times less cost; when put together privately.

Higher levels of wellness are achieved when mixing several herbs of a specific category: anti-inflammation, anti-bacterial, anti-fungi, anti-diabetic. I take daily 8 herbs; all of which i call my primaries: hercampuri, artemisia annua, saliva, curcumin [95% of capsule] with black-pepper [5 % of capsule].

These herbs and spices can be taken daily and for long term [life]; the results are amazing. In the first 6 months; the body senses become most acute, dryness of nose and lungs, walking become energized, falling in the street ; has become a fading memory.

I have posted a Youtube [5 mins]; discussing the assembly of capsules in Chile; and recently another one [7 mins] discussing the grinding down process of the best herbs on this planet. Hope some interest occurs here -- I have been taking herbs for many years, and i feel great. I used to have angina attacks; but they too are past memory.
signed,
herbs for life