Herman Miller Aeron Chair (Las Condes)

Buy, Sell, Trade, or just give away things with other members of the Chile forum community. Postings will run for 15 days.
Forum rules
Link restrictions are lifted in the Chile Classifieds section for New Users to the Chile Forum. Only one link per post is permitted. ALL posts must be an offer for something for sale IN CHILE. ALL GROUPS, ORGANIZATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS MUST BE APPROVED BY FORUM ADMIN!! NO DISCUSSIONS OF OTHER SUBJECTS. ALL POSTS MUST BE DIRECT QUESTIONS TO THE OP, ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE SELLING.
gregf

Herman Miller Aeron Chair (Las Condes)

Post by gregf » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:03 am

Selling my Herman Miller Aeron Chair (B).. has the arm rests, recline/lock stuff, etc.

Bought it at Fernando Mayer in La Condes 7 years ago. It has a 12-year warranty, there's a number underneath the chair you use to identify it and make any claims on stuff you need fixed. I had to get it fixed only once, shortly after I bought it, don't recall what it was that needed fixing now, but its been perfect since and is in excellent condition today.

You can see the mercado libre listing here for pictures: https://www.mercadolibre.cl/publicacion ... ers=active

You'll have to come pick it up yourself in Las Condes, sorry.

Asking Price: $285.000 but I'll listen to reasonable offers :)

mem

Re: Herman Miller Aeron Chair (Las Condes)

Post by mem » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:07 pm

That is a great deal. And it is still under warranty? Wow. If I were you I would be asking more. In fact I would buy it myself if I hadn't just bought a brand new B from Fernando Mayer in October.

The thing is people that have sat their backside in an aeron for serious amounts of work time understand the amazing value it is, but those that haven't just can't conceive of what they are missing or why they should pay a premium for an Aeron. Sigh, I am half inclined just to buy your aeron and warehouse it for resale in the southern half of Chile.

gregf

Post by gregf » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:10 pm

Haha! Thanks for the promo ;)

Yes, I was going through crappy sodimac chairs and having problems with my shoulders and back. Bought this chair, never had more problems with shoulders or back, never had to buy another chair, its amazing to me that after 7 years this thing is essentially the same as when I bought it!

I am tempted to just stash it in the bodega with a few things we are saving but if I can sell it I'd prefer to do that.

paladin

Post by paladin » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:40 pm

I just sent you a pm with an offer.

Space Cat

Post by Space Cat » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:25 am

A hint for people who don't want or can't spend that much money for a chair: Sur Diseño has quite comfortable Sillones Ejecutivos with mesh backs and lumbar supports. There's nothing like this in Sodimac/Easy, especially in this price range.

I've been using this one for 4 years, would buy it for the second time.

gregf

Post by gregf » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:43 pm

Still available! Accepting reasonable offers!

tiagoabner

Post by tiagoabner » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:56 pm

I'll be moving back to Chile in 2 months. Is it's still available by June 6, send me a PM and we may be able to strike a deal.

gregf

Post by gregf » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:18 pm

Sorry Tiago, it's gone now. Thanks everyone!