The gross ineptitude of UPS

Discuss the best and worst companies and customer services in Chile including tips, tricks, rants, endorsements, and which businesses to avoid at all cost. If we talk about them frequently enough, we might just get the attention of the company. Help other Expats and Gringos find the good companies in Chile, and avoid the bad ones.
ExpatBob

The gross ineptitude of UPS

Post by ExpatBob » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:00 pm

These morons cannot seem to find a highly findable address which shows up in its proper place on ANY map data (google, open streetmap, even the new crappy apple maps), and now they have lost a very important package (which we paid rush service on by the way). To top it off, they cannot issue a search order for this lost package-- they will only let the sender do so. Lovely.
This rush package was supposed to be delivered on the 14th, now it's the 27th. I think some moron got frustrated for 10 seconds and ditched it in the trash.

zer0nz

Re: The gross ineptitude of UPS

Post by zer0nz » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:05 pm

yeah, dont use UPS...

USPS = far better :), comes via correos de chile...

i also have a macbook battery lost, the hong kong seller used some weird shipping company USPostalClub! (high rated seller) so its not them, its just some stupid chilean company on this end who lost it!

Andres

Re: The gross ineptitude of UPS

Post by Andres » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:11 pm

Chile: My expectations are low. Very low.
I accept chaos. I'm not sure whether it accepts me.