Dell Battery M5Y0X

Discuss the best and worst companies and customer services in Chile including tips, tricks, rants, endorsements, and which businesses to avoid at all cost. If we talk about them frequently enough, we might just get the attention of the company. Help other Expats and Gringos find the good companies in Chile, and avoid the bad ones.
Gloria

Re: Dell Battery M5Y0X

Post by Gloria » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:23 pm

mlightheart wrote:
Gloria wrote:
john wrote:
Space Cat wrote:
I just got a pack of peanut butter scented spider traps from Amazon. :D
What brand of peanut butter? :)
Must be the crunchy type. I had no idea that spiders like peanut butter..... spoiled brats! :D
Well maybe it is because ants like peanut butter a lot and the spiders like peanut butter covered ants. :mrgreen:
Hummmmm....you learn something everyday! :)
I'm from the generation of common sense, wisdom and unfiltered answers. I sayeth as I seeth.

Space Cat

Post by Space Cat » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:38 pm

It's originally a mouse trap but people are using it for recluse spiders in Texas and SoCal:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003ORTFH0

Britkid

Post by Britkid » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:35 pm

A couple of Thomas the Tank Engine DVDs arrived really fast, 5 days from clicking buy to watching it. I bought them on Amazon.com in $US, I guess they were shipped from the US.

The battery I ordered on October 23rd is being delivered on Wednesday. If any major f ups with that will let you know, otherwise assume it is OK.
In 2014/2015 I blogged about my life in Chile. http://web.archive.org/web/201601121940 ... age_id=268

Space Cat

Post by Space Cat » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:24 pm

Yes, Amazon delivery is always <10 days for me.

Also spider traps work quite good - dozens of different small creatures got stuck in their glue. :D