Chile Air Force releases UFO video

UFO's in Chile, Chile Legends, Chile Myths, Chile Cultural Stuff, and most every other strange or unexplained topic regarding Chile.
El Chupacabra

Re: Chile Air Force releases UFO video

Post by El Chupacabra » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:24 pm

If anyone is interested in seeing some real UFOs then check out the Valle De Elqui & the Atacama Desert. Most of the sightings are Orbs (balls of light/energy) that are usually confused for UFOs, but they are actually just an environmental phenomena that we as humans don't fully understand yet. (I am involved in some research)

However, every now and then I spot objects that are not Orbs or balls of energy but are clearly mechanical/technological in nature. There is never a sound and the flight patterns and hovering in mid air clearly defies the laws of physics as we civilians know it, and the experience is just awesome. I hypothesis that the UFOs are attracted to areas that these Orbs appear because of the energy in the atmosphere/surroundings. Although I have no definitive proof. I also don't claim that the UFOs are extraterrestrial, for all we know they can be human made. Don't take my word for it, check it our for yourself and draw your own conclusions. I'd be interested to hear what others have experienced in these areas.

Worth the trip if you can spare a few weeks hanging out and star gaze every night.
Living the life!

Markyboy

Post by Markyboy » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:17 pm

True story!... About ten years ago I was camping alone near to Boca De Leon near Rio La Paloma. It was a perfect clear night and the stars were amazing! I suddenly spotted two parallel lights high in the sky moving very very fast and compleyely random in all directions. It was difficult to guage the height of the lights but they must have been around the height of commercial jet. I watched it for at least two hours before they disappeared out of sight. I have absolutely no logical explanation for it and have spoken to various astronomers, all of who cannot shed light on it. Has anyone witnessed something similar?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:36 pm

here is a recent "UFO crash" in chiloe from last week. seems it was not a meteorite but some sort of metal bits that as yet to be identified.

https://www.livescience.com/amp/firebal ... chile.html
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

mem

Post by mem » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:23 pm

Only three comments

1) Of course it is an extra terrestrial UFO with a bad load of martian fuel that it needs to dump...probably due to Venetian oil sanctions

2) "It's a cookbook!"

3) Of course it took Chile 2 years to ponder this ROFL. We should all be thankful it didn't take them 10 years given visa/citizenship processing times...and this is a UFO that likely has no visa! Deport!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:27 am

mem wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:23 pm
Only three comments

1) Of course it is an extra terrestrial UFO with a bad load of martian fuel that it needs to dump...probably due to Venetian oil sanctions

2) "It's a cookbook!"

3) Of course it took Chile 2 years to ponder this ROFL. We should all be thankful it didn't take them 10 years given visa/citizenship processing times...and this is a UFO that likely has no visa! Deport!
The alien is still standing in line out side the department of immigration waiting for a number. :alien:
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.