Chile Air Force releases UFO video

UFO's in Chile, Chile Legends, Chile Myths, Chile Cultural Stuff, and most every other strange or unexplained topic regarding Chile.
admin
Site Admin

Chile Air Force releases UFO video

Post by admin » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:32 pm

Here it is. After two years of investigation, they conclude they have no good explanation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... in-it.html

I have one theory, that I did not see mention that the committee looked at. It is a drug runner, with some mild stealth tech on a small plane or drone, and once they realize they have been made they are dumping their shipment. The shipment being above external temp, shows up on IR.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

AnciaVagar

Re: Chile Air Force releases UFO video

Post by AnciaVagar » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:04 pm

To me, it looks like the plume from a cropduster -- maybe dumping unwanted pesticide(?). Ties with the speed and size.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:45 pm

AnciaVagar wrote:To me, it looks like the plume from a cropduster -- maybe dumping unwanted pesticide(?). Ties with the speed and size.
you know that one crossed my mind too, as soon as I seen that. There is a lot of crop dusters in that area. Not sure why they would be over the ocean, but perhaps one of the dusters went out there to dump some pesticides they did not want. They also would be the sort of small plane, coming out of those air strips with no flight plan, and not under any tower control. They take off and land when ever they want.

There was also a description on one of the dumps of two different colored liquids, that were transparent to the naked eye.

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:48 pm

I am not sure I buy this one as being extraterrestrial. It is just a little too conventional looking, and private planes in Chile operate all the time without checking in with controllers.

However, about 6 months ago. We were having an BBQ / party at our house, due to lot's of delays it got started really late. So my brother in law and I were outside standing around the fire, completely clear night, no moon, all stars easily identified. It was about 12 P.M.

From our vantage point on the edge of Lake looking out towards the coast (we are about 30 km inland) we can see out past the Island of Chiloe at night. There was a plane, with flashing red lights, moving faster than any commercial plane, heading East to West. Suddenly the lights went out. No commercial aircraft would turn off their running lights, and no commercial aircraft has any reason to be this far south flying east to west at that time of night. In fact, I have never seen one on that route for any reason. Even military flights, would not turn off their lights because they would be entering the commercial flights that run north to south.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:58 pm

My theory is that the U.S. gov is doing their research and development in conjunction with the Chilean military. They just announced a few months ago an agreement, but did not give any more details. It probably forces the Russians and the Chinese to spend a pile of money re-tasking observation satellites and other intelligence resources from north america. At the very least, there is not as many to dodge, as you are testing things.

Thus, why the big song and dance about UFO's from the Chilean military. It is a big red hearing to explain the unexplained in the skies when people see them.

El Zorro

Post by El Zorro » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:38 pm

Why do people make such a big deal out of an unidentified flying object? It is just that, something flying that can't be seen clearly. It doesn’t mean we’re being invaded by the Martians. If we were, we would have no doubts about it.

---------------------------------------
Man's greatest pastime is self-delusion.

Donnybrook

Post by Donnybrook » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:36 pm

Britkid

Post by Britkid » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:37 pm

That could be anything. Not all that interesting, although good article posted above. It seems they were looking towards an area that planes fly through all the time, I see many planes of all sizes, helicopters, and so on, flying in the skies where I live which is in the line of sight of where they saw the UFO.

Britkid

Post by Britkid » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:48 pm

I was amused by this in the Daily Mail, well two things.

Firsty, this quote:

I was very impressed by these witnesses,' he said.
'They were highly trained professionals with many years experience, and they were absolutely certain that they could not explain what they saw.'

Pretty funny the way they worded it. It may actually be quite smart to say you have no idea about something, the more you learn the more you realise how little you know and all that, but it's hardly very impressive.

The other thing that caught my attention was the Daily Mail calling it a verified UFO, I'm going to try and bring out a big word here. Oxymoron. That is still an improvement on some Daily Mail articles where the first three letters of that word would not be required. Anyway, verified UFO, means verified unidentified, which is almost the same as verified unverified. A UFO cannot be verified or it wouldn't be a UFO. They haven't verified, they've given up.

AnciaVagar

Post by AnciaVagar » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:07 am

Britkid wrote:...The other thing that caught my attention was the Daily Mail calling it a verified UFO, I'm going to try and bring out a big word here. Oxymoron...
An excellent point, and it would be an oxymoron if it made sense. So much for Big Media.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:48 am

Britkid wrote:I was amused by this in the Daily Mail, well two things.

Firsty, this quote:

I was very impressed by these witnesses,' he said.
'They were highly trained professionals with many years experience, and they were absolutely certain that they could not explain what they saw.'

Pretty funny the way they worded it. It may actually be quite smart to say you have no idea about something, the more you learn the more you realise how little you know and all that, but it's hardly very impressive.

The other thing that caught my attention was the Daily Mail calling it a verified UFO, I'm going to try and bring out a big word here. Oxymoron. That is still an improvement on some Daily Mail articles where the first three letters of that word would not be required. Anyway, verified UFO, means verified unidentified, which is almost the same as verified unverified. A UFO cannot be verified or it wouldn't be a UFO. They haven't verified, they've given up.
If aliens actually landed to say 'hi', they would no longer be flying an unidentified object.

john

Post by john » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:58 am

AnciaVagar wrote:
Britkid wrote:...The other thing that caught my attention was the Daily Mail calling it a verified UFO, I'm going to try and bring out a big word here. Oxymoron...
An excellent point, and it would be an oxymoron if it made sense. So much for Big Media.
The Daily Mail is the UK print media equivalent to the US Fox News TV 'reality show'. :)
One must care about a world one will not see.
--- Bertrand Russell