Crazy rumors and conspiracy theories chileans love

UFO's in Chile, Chile Legends, Chile Myths, Chile Cultural Stuff, and most every other strange or unexplained topic regarding Chile.
Julito

Re: Crazy rumors and conspiracy theories chileans love

Post by Julito » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:03 am

Yes the porkies, the guy cutting all the trees down on his property saying, "I'm going to build a hotel!", with me thinking, "No you're not, you're cutting to sell the timber then you'll put the block on the market". Five months later the "Vende" sign went up.

The Methodist Minister who wasn't, the Bank Director who wasn't, the restaurant owner who wasn't, the hotel owner who wasn't, the list is endless, and two days ago the pest control company masquerading as Government Health Inspectors demanding to inspect the hotel....

The recent blackout from Temuco to Puerto Montt, "The Mapuche blew up a series of sub stations", which got a bit of traction on social media till the power came back on shortly afterwards.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Crazy rumors and conspiracy theories chileans love

Post by admin » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:40 pm

i should start a whole thread just for the conspiracy theories related to tompkins and pumalin park.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.