What is Israël’s project in Argentina?

UFO's in Chile, Chile Legends, Chile Myths, Chile Cultural Stuff, and most every other strange or unexplained topic regarding Chile.
eeuunikkeiexpat
Location: Megalith of unknown origin near my digs, south V Region coast

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:33 pm

The Argentinian authorities are wondering about the massive purchase of land in Patagonia by a British billionaire, and the « holidays » that tens of thousands of Israëli soldiers are enjoying on his property.

by Thierry Meyssan
VOLTAIRE NETWORK | BEIRUT (LEBANON) | 12 DECEMBER 2017

http://www.voltairenet.org/article198968.html
British billionaire Joe Lewis has acquired immense territories in the South of Argentina and even neighbouring Chile. His properties cover areas several times larger than the State of Israël. They are situated in Tierra del Fuego, at the extreme Southern point of the continent. In particular, they surround the Lago Escondido, which effectively denies access to the entire region, despite a legal injunction.
The Mapuche Indians who inhabit both Argentinian and Chilean Patagonia were surprised to learn that the Resistencia Ancestral Mapuche (RAM) had been reactivated in London. This is a mysterious organisation which fights for independence. First accused of being an old association recuperated by the Argentinian secret services, the RAM is today considered by the left as a legitimate secessionist movement, but by the Mapuche leaders as an initiative financed by George Soros.

:alien:
Generally, just a SPAM KILLER. You are on your own in this forum. My personal mission here is done.

BUT when necessary, by way of ridicule and truth revelation we shalt do war.

--eeuunikkeiexpat

mem

Re: What is Israël’s project in Argentina?

Post by mem » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:02 pm

I have heard about this, but I thought it was mostly discredited. Supposedly Israel has a plan B in case the arabs run them out of the promised land...and that is to create Israel v2 in some portion of Patagonia. It seems crazy, but yeah even I have seen a lot of the Israeli "tourists" coming down into patagonia. Personally, I don't think Israel will ever leave Israel proper. Massive multi-lateral war would occur first and the result would likely be massive devastation. Maybe some people think its a good idea to literally try to relocate Israel, but I don't think it will ever gain more than niche support to the point that it just won't matter practically

GringoVikingo

Post by GringoVikingo » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:47 pm

Back in 2008, in the immigration office, I meet an American Captain on a seismic ship. He come from south Chile after mapping oil reserve in the borderline in the sea between Chile and Argentina.He told me back then it was the 3 biggest oil reserve in the world. He also said that there will not be drilling before after 2040 due to agreement in UN. Antarctica is as I understand full of mineral to.
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
"George Carlin"

GringoVikingo

Post by GringoVikingo » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:48 pm

Back in 2008, in the immigration office, I meet an American Captain on a seismic ship. He come from south Chile after mapping oil reserve in the borderline in the sea between Chile and Argentina.He told me back then it was the 3 biggest oil reserve in the world. He also said that there will not be drilling before after 2040 due to agreement in UN. Antarctica is as I understand full of mineral to.
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
"George Carlin"

FrankPintor

Post by FrankPintor » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:26 pm

That article you linked to was just too weird EEUU... so the Malvinas/Falklands conflict ended with a peace treaty? Really? Capitalized even? Was there actually a declaration of war that would merit a treaty? :roll: And then the author goes on a dizzying rampage through time and space, linking the bombings in 1992 and 1994, land purchases, Chilean submarine bases, the RAM, and ends up at the missing submarine ("The Argentinian Press is convinced that the submarine had either collided with a mine, or was destroyed by an enemy torpedo"... huh? I read nothing about this, and I did take the time to read several newspaper articles about it). And then he finishes with a comic flourish: he has no idea what's happening. :mrgreen:

I'll give you kudos for the "ë" though, even though it's not used in the English name for Israel. You must be using a MacBook too :alien:
Caracas es Caracas. Lo demás es monte y culebra!

eeuunikkeiexpat
Location: Megalith of unknown origin near my digs, south V Region coast

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:36 pm

(1) This was in the "Believe It or Not!!" section...
(2) Can anyone confirm or deny the land purchases and their visitors?
(3) Yes, there is always a nugget of truth even in well-crafted disinfo as good disinfo is usually based on facts.
(4) Macs still rule despite us being lumped into the Microsoft/Google evil Empire category. :alien:
Generally, just a SPAM KILLER. You are on your own in this forum. My personal mission here is done.

BUT when necessary, by way of ridicule and truth revelation we shalt do war.

--eeuunikkeiexpat

frozen-north

Post by frozen-north » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:19 pm

Waiting for climate change?

the Benetton family, the largest foreign private owner of land in the country with 1.5 million hectares

According to National Senator Magdalena Odara, " .... 21 percent of Bariloche is owned by foreigners.”

http://www.thebubble.com/mapuche-group- ... community/