War with Iran just started

Chile Investment, how to invest in Chile, what to watch out for when investing, economic issues, currency exchange in Chile, and more.
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 22030
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:02 pm
Location: Frutillar, Chile
Contact:

Re: War with Iran just started

Post by admin » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:54 pm

It blows my mind, that the trumpet morons do not see how Trump has just bought America eother a century of war or the end of the United states empire.

his actions, long after he is out of office, and probably dead from old age, will cost hundreds of thousands AMERICA'S lives; never mind the other arbitrary passport holders.

shit, his actions (or lack) has already cost over 1 million American lives; and I am not being provocative here.

I am talking about him throwing away over 1 million Americans have fought and died for in the years 1901 to 2016.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 22030
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:02 pm
Location: Frutillar, Chile
Contact:

Re: War with Iran just started

Post by admin » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:09 pm

so now, there seems, no one did from a 22 missile strike last night.

what the hell just happened?
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 22030
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:02 pm
Location: Frutillar, Chile
Contact:

Re: War with Iran just started

Post by admin » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:30 pm

I have been struggling to come up with a trump analogy in history.

It just struck me: Hitler.

now before everyone takes that the the wrong way, and perhaps that is fair; but, I am talking only the about impulse egotistical strategic decisions of Hitler. now all other comparisons might be justified or unjustified; not picking a side at the moment. dumb ignorant strategic decisions definitely fits.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

User avatar
41southchile
Rank: Chile Forum Citizen
Posts: 1787
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:39 pm
Location: Lakes Region

Re: War with Iran just started

Post by 41southchile » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:26 am

admin wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:30 pm
I have been struggling to come up with a trump analogy in history.

It just struck me: Hitler.

now before everyone takes that the the wrong way, and perhaps that is fair; but, I am talking only the about impulse egotistical strategic decisions of Hitler. now all other comparisons might be justified or unjustified; not picking a side at the moment. dumb ignorant strategic decisions definitely fits.
Yeah, possibly, however in the social media world we now live in, it's different to make any analogies as it's a whole new game. With the insight and direct access we have into Trumps brain and his way if thinking by way of Twitter we dont actually need "the media" ( biased or otherwise to show us what a friggin imbecel Trump is, he actually does it all on his own) Therefore making it hard to compare his "style" to anyone else in history
“Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.”

User avatar
41southchile
Rank: Chile Forum Citizen
Posts: 1787
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:39 pm
Location: Lakes Region

Re: War with Iran just started

Post by 41southchile » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:35 pm

41southchile wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:09 pm
Any theories on the plane crash in Iran around the same time? Or just a real strange coincidence, some say there is no such thing as coincidence.
There are no coincidences
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-51055219
“Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.”

User avatar
nwdiver
Rank: Chile Forum Citizen
Posts: 3101
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:45 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC and Chile where ever it's Summer
Contact:

Re: War with Iran just started

Post by nwdiver » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:39 pm

It appears Iran informed Iraq where the missiles were targeted gave 5 hours notice......can you say saving face, then the Ukraine Airliner went down, maybe an accident, but since then Iran has backed off all its posturing, we will see, Canada lost 60 citizens and 90 other where in route to Canada.......
It's all about the wine.

User avatar
41southchile
Rank: Chile Forum Citizen
Posts: 1787
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:39 pm
Location: Lakes Region

Re: War with Iran just started

Post by 41southchile » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:59 pm

nwdiver wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:39 pm
It appears Iran informed Iraq where the missiles were targeted gave 5 hours notice......can you say saving face, then the Ukraine Airliner went down, maybe an accident, but since then Iran has backed off all its posturing, we will see, Canada lost 60 citizens and 90 other where in route to Canada.......
Wouldn't be the first time in recent memory , accident through incompetence, or a deliberate act? They are saying It was a Russian made anti aircraft missile hitting a Ukrainian plane. Guess these are all guesses, Iran is not likely to cooperate.
“Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.”

User avatar
nwdiver
Rank: Chile Forum Citizen
Posts: 3101
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:45 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC and Chile where ever it's Summer
Contact:

Re: War with Iran just started

Post by nwdiver » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:08 pm

Well it’s pretty much confirmed that the plane was brought down by two Iranian Tor missiles, what do Russian missiles have against the Ukraine, maybe it’s in the aiming software....
It's all about the wine.

User avatar
eeuunikkeiexpat
Rank: Chile Forum Citizen
Posts: 8192
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:38 am
Location: Megalith of unknown origin near my digs, south V Region coast

Re: War with Iran just started

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:48 pm

A hacking type incident? Remember the purported US/Israeli intel created worm called Stuxnet targeting the Iran nuclear program?

So showoff the high techiness of your missiles after your advance advisory and then a surprise warning not to proceed further? Innocent civilians be damned and are just pawns to today's elites.
There are two ways to be fooled.

One is to believe what isn't true;

the other is to refuse to believe what is true.

- Søren Kierkegaard

User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 22030
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:02 pm
Location: Frutillar, Chile
Contact:

Re: War with Iran just started

Post by admin » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:42 pm

nwdiver wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:08 pm
Well it’s pretty much confirmed that the plane was brought down by two Iranian Tor missiles, what do Russian missiles have against the Ukraine, maybe it’s in the aiming software....
you are a Canadian citizen, getting on a Ukrainian plane, out of Tehran, in the middle of this news?

hummmmm.

seems there are at least 60 Darwin award nominees.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

User avatar
nwdiver
Rank: Chile Forum Citizen
Posts: 3101
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:45 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC and Chile where ever it's Summer
Contact:

Re: War with Iran just started

Post by nwdiver » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:59 pm

admin wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:42 pm
nwdiver wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:08 pm
Well it’s pretty much confirmed that the plane was brought down by two Iranian Tor missiles, what do Russian missiles have against the Ukraine, maybe it’s in the aiming software....
you are a Canadian citizen, getting on a Ukrainian plane, out of Tehran, in the middle of this news?

hummmmm.

seems there are at least 60 Darwin award nominees.
The Persian friends I have can’t visit the Iran.....
It's all about the wine.

mem
Rank: Chile Forum Citizen
Posts: 879
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:18 am

Re: War with Iran just started

Post by mem » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:57 pm

nwdiver wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:59 pm
admin wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:42 pm
nwdiver wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:08 pm
Well it’s pretty much confirmed that the plane was brought down by two Iranian Tor missiles, what do Russian missiles have against the Ukraine, maybe it’s in the aiming software....
you are a Canadian citizen, getting on a Ukrainian plane, out of Tehran, in the middle of this news?

hummmmm.

seems there are at least 60 Darwin award nominees.
The Persian friends I have can’t visit the Iran.....
Bahahaha. I can has cheezeburger?!

Post Reply