War with Iran just started

Chile Investment, how to invest in Chile, what to watch out for when investing, economic issues, currency exchange in Chile, and more.
41southchile

Re: War with Iran just started

Post by 41southchile » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:14 pm

KDnR wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:08 am
mem wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:50 am
I have seen some murmurings that Iran via proxies telegraphed the missile attacks to the US so that the US could empty out the bases of US personnel and that it was for Iran to save face after the bleeding heart funeral and stampede. Missiles landed in the middle of nowhere in many cases, some that landed near the base didnt detonate to I guess softshoe it. Also that supposedly Rouhani wanted soleimani gone because he feared a coup with Soleimanis growing power and the ayatollahs displeasure with the more moderate Rouhani. Then Trump tweets "all is well" after the attack. Sorta adds up. Not the first time telegraphing attacks and face saving has gone on in geopolitics.

As of last night there were no US casualties reported, all Iraqi security personnel. However today it seems there are some scattered reports that there were 7 US service persons killed.

If it ends up that no US people were killed and trump doesnt carry out the 52 site strike then that tells me it probably was a face saving softshoe.
If we see a serious US strike then it's probably on like donkey kong
It was a face saving punch from Iran, for sure. But here is the reality... Now Trump must make his move, or lose his face. They downplayed results of the attack, trying to calm Iran that maybe, there would be no response, US soldiers did not die and so on.

It’s an election year and if carried out properly, conflict with Iran will help Trump. Payback is coming to show them who is the boss. And the crowd will have their chance to become more patriotic.
Trump wont loose face, he will just make something up so he doesn't, not the first time he has been all friggin talk then quietly backed down (in his deluded mind itts not a back down though) and then bullshited an excuse about why. Maybe he will get out a sharpie and draw some lines on a map of Iran
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. - Darwin

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:54 pm

It blows my mind, that the trumpet morons do not see how Trump has just bought America eother a century of war or the end of the United states empire.

his actions, long after he is out of office, and probably dead from old age, will cost hundreds of thousands AMERICA'S lives; never mind the other arbitrary passport holders.

shit, his actions (or lack) has already cost over 1 million American lives; and I am not being provocative here.

I am talking about him throwing away over 1 million Americans have fought and died for in the years 1901 to 2016.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:09 pm

so now, there seems, no one did from a 22 missile strike last night.

what the hell just happened?

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:30 pm

I have been struggling to come up with a trump analogy in history.

It just struck me: Hitler.

now before everyone takes that the the wrong way, and perhaps that is fair; but, I am talking only the about impulse egotistical strategic decisions of Hitler. now all other comparisons might be justified or unjustified; not picking a side at the moment. dumb ignorant strategic decisions definitely fits.

41southchile

Post by 41southchile » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:26 am

admin wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:30 pm
I have been struggling to come up with a trump analogy in history.

It just struck me: Hitler.

now before everyone takes that the the wrong way, and perhaps that is fair; but, I am talking only the about impulse egotistical strategic decisions of Hitler. now all other comparisons might be justified or unjustified; not picking a side at the moment. dumb ignorant strategic decisions definitely fits.
Yeah, possibly, however in the social media world we now live in, it's different to make any analogies as it's a whole new game. With the insight and direct access we have into Trumps brain and his way if thinking by way of Twitter we dont actually need "the media" ( biased or otherwise to show us what a friggin imbecel Trump is, he actually does it all on his own) Therefore making it hard to compare his "style" to anyone else in history
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. - Darwin

41southchile

Post by 41southchile » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:35 pm

41southchile wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:09 pm
Any theories on the plane crash in Iran around the same time? Or just a real strange coincidence, some say there is no such thing as coincidence.
There are no coincidences
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-51055219

nwdiver

Post by nwdiver » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:39 pm

It appears Iran informed Iraq where the missiles were targeted gave 5 hours notice......can you say saving face, then the Ukraine Airliner went down, maybe an accident, but since then Iran has backed off all its posturing, we will see, Canada lost 60 citizens and 90 other where in route to Canada.......
It's all about the wine.

41southchile

Post by 41southchile » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:59 pm

nwdiver wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:39 pm
It appears Iran informed Iraq where the missiles were targeted gave 5 hours notice......can you say saving face, then the Ukraine Airliner went down, maybe an accident, but since then Iran has backed off all its posturing, we will see, Canada lost 60 citizens and 90 other where in route to Canada.......
Wouldn't be the first time in recent memory , accident through incompetence, or a deliberate act? They are saying It was a Russian made anti aircraft missile hitting a Ukrainian plane. Guess these are all guesses, Iran is not likely to cooperate.

nwdiver

Post by nwdiver » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:08 pm

Well it’s pretty much confirmed that the plane was brought down by two Iranian Tor missiles, what do Russian missiles have against the Ukraine, maybe it’s in the aiming software....
It's all about the wine.

eeuunikkeiexpat
Location: Megalith of unknown origin near my digs, south V Region coast

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:48 pm

A hacking type incident? Remember the purported US/Israeli intel created worm called Stuxnet targeting the Iran nuclear program?

So showoff the high techiness of your missiles after your advance advisory and then a surprise warning not to proceed further? Innocent civilians be damned and are just pawns to today's elites.
There are two ways to be fooled.

One is to believe what isn't true;

the other is to refuse to believe what is true.

- Søren Kierkegaard

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:42 pm

nwdiver wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:08 pm
Well it’s pretty much confirmed that the plane was brought down by two Iranian Tor missiles, what do Russian missiles have against the Ukraine, maybe it’s in the aiming software....
you are a Canadian citizen, getting on a Ukrainian plane, out of Tehran, in the middle of this news?

hummmmm.

seems there are at least 60 Darwin award nominees.

nwdiver

Post by nwdiver » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:59 pm

admin wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:42 pm
nwdiver wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:08 pm
you are a Canadian citizen, getting on a Ukrainian plane, out of Tehran, in the middle of this news?

hummmmm.

seems there are at least 60 Darwin award nominees.
The Persian friends I have can’t visit the Iran.....
It's all about the wine.