War with Iran just started

Chile Investment, how to invest in Chile, what to watch out for when investing, economic issues, currency exchange in Chile, and more.
admin
Site Admin

Re: War with Iran just started

Post by admin » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:33 pm

seems the big security gins have left the white house, and they are saying there will be no more statements or announcements tonight.

trump is probably waiting for prime time to declare war. His base has already gone to bed.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

tiagoabner

Post by tiagoabner » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:13 am

Gold and oil have spiked with the attack. Trump will address the media tomorrow.
I'm NOT your lawyer, accountant or financial planner. All information at this post should be considered for your entertainment only. Consult a professional before making a decision regarding whatever topic was mentioned in this post.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:24 am

ironically, Al Jazeera seems to be giving trump the best out with its reporting. they are saying the Iranians are viewing this as a measure response.

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

41southchile

Post by 41southchile » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:08 am

bert.douglas wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:34 am
Most of media is strongly anti Trump. Which is ok. If they stick to facts. But they don't. There is lot of exaggeration and misperception. Confirmation bias. Everything is massaged to fit in the prevailing anti-trump narrative. Stories that reflect well on Trump are ignored. Beware that the media in general is not a reliable source of information.

My prediction is that war is unlikely.

The media has gone crazy hating on Trump. I like to joke that if Trump cured cancer, the media would report only that Trump is putting doctors out of work.
Yeah "the media" is not all its cracked up to be, but neither is Trump. There surely is a lot of exaggeration and misperception (more from him however) and everything is massaged to fit his narrative, which isn't really ok, maybe if Trump stuck to the facts too, that would be ok.

Just interested to know where would one could find these stories that reflect well on Trump then?

I hope your prediction is right.

"The media" may have gone crazy hating on Trump, but he has just gone crazy. Not that surprising really when you look at his life.

Trump is the joke , but it's not a very funny one and a shame for what he is doing to the US and the world.

Then again perhaps he is just the symptom of an already Ill society rather than the cause of it. He ain't going to cure anything, he is just inflaming the illness and his presidency and what the GOP have become are the clinical signs of the cancer in society.
“Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.”

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:13 am

yea, sorry, no one is going to convince me that Donald J Trump is some sort of misunderstood Winston Churchill or Roosevelt.

mem

Post by mem » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:50 am

I have seen some murmurings that Iran via proxies telegraphed the missile attacks to the US so that the US could empty out the bases of US personnel and that it was for Iran to save face after the bleeding heart funeral and stampede. Missiles landed in the middle of nowhere in many cases, some that landed near the base didnt detonate to I guess softshoe it. Also that supposedly Rouhani wanted soleimani gone because he feared a coup with Soleimanis growing power and the ayatollahs displeasure with the more moderate Rouhani. Then Trump tweets "all is well" after the attack. Sorta adds up. Not the first time telegraphing attacks and face saving has gone on in geopolitics.

As of last night there were no US casualties reported, all Iraqi security personnel. However today it seems there are some scattered reports that there were 7 US service persons killed.

If it ends up that no US people were killed and trump doesnt carry out the 52 site strike then that tells me it probably was a face saving softshoe.
If we see a serious US strike then it's probably on like donkey kong

KDnR

Post by KDnR » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:08 am

mem wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:50 am
I have seen some murmurings that Iran via proxies telegraphed the missile attacks to the US so that the US could empty out the bases of US personnel and that it was for Iran to save face after the bleeding heart funeral and stampede. Missiles landed in the middle of nowhere in many cases, some that landed near the base didnt detonate to I guess softshoe it. Also that supposedly Rouhani wanted soleimani gone because he feared a coup with Soleimanis growing power and the ayatollahs displeasure with the more moderate Rouhani. Then Trump tweets "all is well" after the attack. Sorta adds up. Not the first time telegraphing attacks and face saving has gone on in geopolitics.

As of last night there were no US casualties reported, all Iraqi security personnel. However today it seems there are some scattered reports that there were 7 US service persons killed.

If it ends up that no US people were killed and trump doesnt carry out the 52 site strike then that tells me it probably was a face saving softshoe.
It was a face saving punch from Iran, for sure. But here is the reality... Now Trump must make his move, or lose his face. They downplayed results of the attack, trying to calm Iran that maybe, there would be no response, US soldiers did not die and so on.

It’s an election year and if carried out properly, conflict with Iran will help Trump. Payback is coming to show them who is the boss. And the crowd will have their chance to become more patriotic.

mem

Post by mem » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:31 pm

No casualties us or iraqi...becasue they took precautions per the trump press conference

hlf2888

Post by hlf2888 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:40 pm

admin wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:13 pm
playing devils advocate for a second.

if I had that iranian general's job, I would have kept in place a healthy series of 'dead man switches'; as insurance to stop anyone from trying to kill me.
I would have thought Jeffrey Epstein had dead man switches... just sayin'

41southchile

Post by 41southchile » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:09 pm

Any theories on the plane crash in Iran around the same time? Or just a real strange coincidence, some say there is no such thing as coincidence.

41southchile

Post by 41southchile » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:11 pm

hlf2888 wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:40 pm
admin wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:13 pm
playing devils advocate for

if I had that iranian general's job, I would have kept in place a healthy series of 'dead man switches'; as insurance to stop anyone from trying to kill me.
I would have thought Jeffrey Epstein had dead man switches... just sayin'
:lol:

41southchile

Post by 41southchile » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:14 pm

KDnR wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:08 am
mem wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:50 am

It was a face saving punch from Iran, for sure. But here is the reality... Now Trump must make his move, or lose his face. They downplayed results of the attack, trying to calm Iran that maybe, there would be no response, US soldiers did not die and so on.

It’s an election year and if carried out properly, conflict with Iran will help Trump. Payback is coming to show them who is the boss. And the crowd will have their chance to become more patriotic.
Trump wont loose face, he will just make something up so he doesn't, not the first time he has been all friggin talk then quietly backed down (in his deluded mind itts not a back down though) and then bullshited an excuse about why. Maybe he will get out a sharpie and draw some lines on a map of Iran