Mining exploration rights

Chile Investment, how to invest in Chile, what to watch out for when investing, economic issues, currency exchange in Chile, and more.
Alejandrojaviery

Mining exploration rights

Post by Alejandrojaviery » Wed May 15, 2019 1:08 pm

Recently, I have acquired exploration mining rights in northern Chile. My question is, what can I do with them? I understand that it is considered a property , I would like to get involved in the world of mining, can i do something with it ?

nwdiver

Re: Mining exploration rights

Post by nwdiver » Wed May 15, 2019 4:21 pm

Run quickly away.....if you hold the deed you should need to ask this question!
It's all about the wine.

fraggle092

Post by fraggle092 » Wed May 15, 2019 8:56 pm

Mining is a minefield. If you are ignorant, stay that way. It will save you a lot of time, trouble and money.
Après moi, le déluge

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Thu May 16, 2019 11:36 am

sell it.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Thu May 16, 2019 4:55 pm

but if you insist on going in to the mining industry, here is a formula given to me by a client that had worked in mining for over 30 years.

essentialy he said 90% of all mines, never have as much as a shovel full of dirt turned over on the land.

here is how you do it.

you put up a sign at the road.

you go to a bank or other financial institution. they give you a loan, based on convertiable stock rights.

you then do an IPO. canada is famious for it, but any market with a deep pool of penny stock suckers will work.

you have some impressive lab reports, stating that you MIGHT have some impressive nothing under the ground.

you pump the stock with lots of impressive public press releases. the banks, will follow up with their own impressive reports, about your impressive reports. everyone dumps their stock on some penny stock chasing traders. they will in tern issue their own impressive reports about the reports. issue new shares to dump on the market. somewhere down the line some very self-satisfied new penny stock investors will pay too much.

rinse and repeat.

that guy added that after 30+ years in the mining industry, he had never owned a single share of mining stock.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

tiagoabner

Post by tiagoabner » Fri May 17, 2019 9:08 am

Alejandrojaviery wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 1:08 pm
Recently, I have acquired exploration mining rights in northern Chile. My question is, what can I do with them? I understand that it is considered a property , I would like to get involved in the world of mining, can i do something with it ?
I'm sorry, but you've acquired them before knowing what to do with them? Unless you inherited them (or got them for free otherwise), there's a good chance someone dumped them on you.

GAminer

Post by GAminer » Fri May 17, 2019 11:54 am

admin wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 4:55 pm
but if you insist on going in to the mining industry, here is a formula given to me by a client that had worked in mining for over 30 years.

essentialy he said 90% of all mines, never have as much as a shovel full of dirt turned over on the land.

here is how you do it.

you put up a sign at the road.

you go to a bank or other financial institution. they give you a loan, based on convertiable stock rights.

you then do an IPO. canada is famious for it, but any market with a deep pool of penny stock suckers will work.

you have some impressive lab reports, stating that you MIGHT have some impressive nothing under the ground.

you pump the stock with lots of impressive public press releases. the banks, will follow up with their own impressive reports, about your impressive reports. everyone dumps their stock on some penny stock chasing traders. they will in tern issue their own impressive reports about the reports. issue new shares to dump on the market. somewhere down the line some very self-satisfied new penny stock investors will pay too much.

rinse and repeat.

that guy added that after 30+ years in the mining industry, he had never owned a single share of mining stock.
No bank will give you a loan without seeing your Resource Estimation which is done using data from exploratory drilling (very expensive), and the estimation has to be done by a certified competent person. There are several international codes that exist for this. Mining rights are no good if there is nothing on your property to mine.