Website costs - How long is a piece of string question

Chile Investment, how to invest in Chile, what to watch out for when investing, economic issues, currency exchange in Chile, and more.
eeuunikkeiexpat
Location: Megalith of unknown origin near my digs, south V Region coast

Re: Website costs - How long is a piece of string question

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:28 pm

Does sound spammy but at least they bothered to post from an IP that is actually in Chile in accordance with their story. Hmmmm, nothing about search engine visibility.
Generally, just a SPAM KILLER. You are on your own in this forum. My personal mission here is done.

BUT when necessary, by way of ridicule and truth revelation we shalt do war.

--eeuunikkeiexpat

Scouser

Post by Scouser » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:18 am

Well, just an update.

The website for the client is pretty much finished now and they are happy (which is a good thing)

Thanks to zer0nz for the pointer to Bluehost, that worked out well and is pretty much the same as my UK based hosting company. I will use Bluehost again for other work on that side of the world :-)
DOING MY BEST TO LEARN SPANISH :-)

zer0nz

Post by zer0nz » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:36 pm

Scouser wrote:Well, just an update.

The website for the client is pretty much finished now and they are happy (which is a good thing)

Thanks to zer0nz for the pointer to Bluehost, that worked out well and is pretty much the same as my UK based hosting company. I will use Bluehost again for other work on that side of the world :-)
the good thing about bluehost is you can just keep adding to it and adding to it for all your customers (thats of course if you kept it in your name).....

like i said in a earlier post i have 30+ domains on mine!