Banking in Chile, or better options?

Chile Investment, how to invest in Chile, what to watch out for when investing, economic issues, currency exchange in Chile, and more.
tiagoabner

Re: Banking in Chile, or better options?

Post by tiagoabner » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:29 pm

You might want to start by reading the "Opening a bank account" topic in this same sundown subforum. It will work best for you if you do your research instead of asking open-ended questions.
I'm NOT your lawyer, accountant or financial planner. All information at this post should be considered for your entertainment only. Consult a professional before making a decision regarding whatever topic was mentioned in this post.

mem

Post by mem » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:20 am

You have a bank account in singapore? Wow that is impressive if you have never lived there or had a job there. From my research singapore banks require proof of residency such as a lease agreement and proof of employment in singapore such as a job contract...or a multimillion dollar in USD certificate of deposit possibly. I'm guessing at some point you did live there and that's how you got it?

If I was banking in Asia...it would be Singapore (HK fell off the list last year)
If I was banking in Europe it would be Switzerland/Andorra
If banking in south america... its Chile.
In africa...nowhere stable enough, so not happening!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:39 pm

this crap is over with.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.