Nurse in Chile??

General job offers and work related issues in Chile.
ariviotta

Re: Nurse in Chile??

Post by ariviotta » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:08 pm

Anyone else in the process of revalidation want to meet up or study together?? I'm trying to prepare for the upcoming exams in April. Anyone actually managed to revalidate already that can offer tips or advice???
Thanks!!
Amy

Marcello

Post by Marcello » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:54 pm

Hi Sarah and Cathy =)
I use to live in santiago Chile for two years my self. I have family there and i also love to go back. I just got my RN and i was wondering does Chile acknowledge RN or do i need to have my BSN? I also have my BS in Health Science. I have 4 years of ER expeirence as a paramedic. I am planning on going down to Santiago in several month to go do some reasearch on this topic. Let me know what you two think. Thanks =)

Marcello =) :alien:

MaelstromNM

Post by MaelstromNM » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:06 am

I am an RRT....Would it be the same process??? Do you need a 4 yr education??

Tom

esskay

Post by esskay » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:35 pm

Friends,

I am also an RN from the US, hoping to relocate to Chile. I have an AA in nursing, and a previous BA in political science. Do any of you have updates, positive or negative, regarding validation, licensure and employment as a nurse?

I have about 14 years of med surg experience, but my last 4 years have been in community health, working as a school nurse. Relocating there is not dependent on me working as a nurse as I have other means of support, and I'd hate to give up nursing. But having graduated 19 years ago, I dread the thought of studying for and taking a board exam.

Looking forward to your responses.

Sharon

zer0nz

Post by zer0nz » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:39 pm

esskay wrote:Friends,

I am also an RN from the US, hoping to relocate to Chile. I have an AA in nursing, and a previous BA in political science. Do any of you have updates, positive or negative, regarding validation, licensure and employment as a nurse?

I have about 14 years of med surg experience, but my last 4 years have been in community health, working as a school nurse. Relocating there is not dependent on me working as a nurse as I have other means of support, and I'd hate to give up nursing. But having graduated 19 years ago, I dread the thought of studying for and taking a board exam.

Looking forward to your responses.

Sharon
Teach.... something... somewhere....

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:18 am

This just smells like spam. I am going to issue a warning to the remaining posters here, I have not already banned.

Anyone with less than 100 posts, posts a link to anything on this thread, and I will ban your account without further review. Way, way too many new registered users all of sudden interested in a single topic.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

Aguila Blanca

Post by Aguila Blanca » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:07 pm

Single topic, and a zombie thread at that ...