STOP: READ THIS FIRST!

General job offers and work related issues in Chile.
admin
Site Admin

STOP: READ THIS FIRST!

Post by admin » Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:17 pm

Please keep job offers to the point.

They must include real world contact information, and the links must be to legit offers on the web.

This forum will be watched very close for spammy or illegal looking post. Please have a look at this example of an illegal job offer made on this forum:
http://www.allchile.net/chileforum/viewtopic.php?t=29

YOU MUST HAVE A WORK VISA TO WORK IN CHILE. This is not Guatemala. The computer systems are very good and very integrated in Chile, and they will catch you. Everything is tied to the RUT IRS number system across the country ( e.g. banks, bars, grocery stores, everything ).

A legit biz will either not hire you, or will offer to help you get your work visa papers. Work visas are a fairly easy thing to obtain with a proper employment contract.

There are also English teaching jobs posted under the ESL forum. Please check there for more info.

isaguzman

Re: STOP: READ THIS FIRST!

Post by isaguzman » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:56 am

Hi

Of course I have a working Visa in Chile. I am Chilean. I´m not helping for getting visa, I´just saying that I am a Spanish Teacher and I do Spanish classes as tutorials. I have my rut and my recives. I am a teacher. I studied in Pontificia Universidad Catòlica de Chile and I have all my degrees.

Regards

Isabel

Chigu

Post by Chigu » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:05 am

Where is the "ESL" forum?

viejo feo

Post by viejo feo » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:17 pm

Catòlica!!!! Los Cruzadores!!!!