Currently, we are on the lookout for a detail & project-oriented person to join our operations team. If you have operations or sales experience in the travel industry, please send your resume or CV and cover letter. It would be very helpful (but it is not a strict requirement) to have knowledge of the travel business and several of our destinations, along with extreme attention to detail (obsessive-compulsives very welcome to apply!). Due to the nature of the position, it is necessary that the person speak and write in English as a native language and have excellent writing skills.
Assisting the Operations Team with any and all tasks, including but not limited to:
• Supporting sales team members with follow up tasks related to bookings
• Reviewing and preparing trip documents for clients
• Entering information into our databases
• Editing Pre Departure Materials for clients
• Helping coordinate flights for booked clients
• Answering follow up questions clients have after they have booked their trips
• Following up with clients to get the required information for booking forms, visas, evaluations, etc.
• Excellent computer skills are essential, including full working knowledge of Word and Excel.
• Must be highly organized.
• Must be able to multi-task and handle a wide variety of responsibilities.
• Must be able to work effectively and use sound judgment with minimal supervision.
• Must have a B.A. or B.S. from an accredited university.
• Strong references that can confirm experience dealing with challenging, detail-oriented work.
• Passion for travel and for Latin America in general.
• Must be a U.S. citizen or hold a U.S. Permanent Resident Card
To apply, please visit the jobs section of our website. Thank you!