Adopted from Chile

Introduce yourself, discover who else is here, and get news and information about the forum. Most of all, tell us what Chile means for you.

Moderator: eeuunikkeiexpat

Gloria

Re: Adopted from Chile

Post by Gloria » Fri May 18, 2018 5:17 pm

Greggyson wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 9:34 am
I myself am adopted from chile. I'm actually trying to figure out what I can do. My information is limited as I believe I was one of many stolen babies. I know nothing of my past and I've never seen any paperwork. My adoptive parents have been very secretive and I've caught onto a few lies and other things that dont make sense or have changed. As of now we do not see eye to eye and I no longer speak to them. I consider myself an orphan. I have let my adoption take up most of my life. It now makes sense to me why the information is limited. I have no idea where to begin or what to do at this point.

I have a supposed twin but we never felt that close. He was adopted a year before me. I've always felt were brothers but not from the same mother even that information doesn't ad up on my end.

I'm just doing one last go at this before i completely give up

Thanks

Greg.
Start by requesting your birth certificate. If you are not longer in speaking terms with your parents, approach a member of the family. Someone must know or heard something. Go into the family tree etc.
I'm from the generation of common sense, wisdom and unfiltered answers. I sayeth as I seeth.