Welcome! ALL USERS PLEASE READ THIS!

Introduce yourself, discover who else is here, and get news and information about the forum. Most of all, tell us what Chile means for you.

Moderator: eeuunikkeiexpat

Robin

Re: Welcome! ALL USERS PLEASE READ THIS!

Post by Robin » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:14 pm

Hola, everybody,
I am new to this site, and found it using google to find more about where to live in Santiago, to meet nice people, and to learn to speak Spanish.
I will be looking for someone to teach me Spanish more one on one, and I can learn as well on my own.

swdchile

Post by swdchile » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:28 am

Robin wrote:
I will be looking for someone to teach me Spanish more one on one, and I can learn as well on my own.
Robin, I found a really cool website tonight at http://www.memrise.com for learning spanish as well as other languages.
You might want to check it out if you want to learn more on your own. I don't think it's a replacement for a formal learning environment, but it looks like a decent enough supplement.
Scout's Honor

Robin

Post by Robin » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:44 am

Thank you! to swdchile. I will take a look at it. I do well in nonformal environments! I like to self-teach and go into the local environment to learn.
Robin

ABIII

Post by ABIII » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:14 pm

Hello there,

I'm trying to figure out how to get subscriptions automatically added to my control panel when I write on a post

anyone know?
Based in Chile - 1990
Lake District - 2009