Introduce yourself, discover who else is here, and get news and information about the forum. Most of all, tell us what Chile means for you.

Moderator: eeuunikkeiexpat

WillR

Post by WillR » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:43 pm

Hello my name is Will and I am from Edmonton Alberta in Canada. I have read a few posts in this forum over the last couple years but have never joined until now. My wife is Chilean from the Osorno area in the Los Lagos region. We are finally going to take a trip down to Chile during this coming Chilean summer. We have spent the last many years in school, getting married, and having kids so now its finally time to head down. I look forward to many hours lost in the forums reading through all the information that has been posted in the forums. Greetings Everyone!

Gloria

Re: New Member

Post by Gloria » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:05 pm

Welcome, grab a chair and a glass of wine!
I'm from the generation of common sense, wisdom and unfiltered answers. Anótese, comuníquese, publíquese, archívese.
Please remind me the reasons why I decided to come back!

Britkid

Post by Britkid » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:38 pm

Welcome!
In 2014/2015 I blogged about my life in Chile. http://web.archive.org/web/201601121940 ... age_id=268

janet colgate

Post by janet colgate » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:36 am

Hi Will!

I'm a new member also, we have been here for 2.5 years on a contract visa. I've read this forum off and on over the past few months and found it quite helpful, but I have questions now (to apostille or not, that is the question) so I'll post to that thread.

Thanks!

john

Post by john » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:19 pm

Welcome to all new members! Lot's of very useful information on this forum.
One must care about a world one will not see.
--- Bertrand Russell