to locate the owner of land

Buying, Selling, Building, Tax issues, anything regarding real estate or properties in Chile.
Forum rules
NO DISCUSSION OF SPECIFIC REAL ESTATE AGENTS BY NAME, LINK, OR RECOMMENDATION ANYWHERE ON THE CHILE FORUM.
Gloria

Re: to locate the owner of land

Post by Gloria » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:54 am

patagoniax wrote:
Gloria wrote: Most italians love this country. The similarities are many.......
OK, Gloria, tell us about the similarities. Just don't try to tell us that Chilean and Italian food are similar or we'll know you're lying.
Let's see.....Language. Although each region has its own dialect, "real" italian is similar to spanish. Bureaucracy, is as bad as it is in Chile. Driving skills, equally or worse than here. Customer service, non existent. Work ethics.... exactly as it is in Chile. Everyday life style, identical as here. Dry pasta is as good as it is in Italy :D The " kissy-kissy" greeting part is the same or worse in Italy, therefore italians adapt very nicely in this land :D . And as far the beauty and scenery of the country goes... Italy by far exceeds ( personal opinion) L'Italia e' troppo bella....bellissima! :alien:
I'm from the generation of common sense, wisdom and unfiltered answers. I sayeth as I seeth.

El Chupacabra

Post by El Chupacabra » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:52 am

Gloria wrote:
patagoniax wrote:
Gloria wrote: Most italians love this country. The similarities are many.......
OK, Gloria, tell us about the similarities. Just don't try to tell us that Chilean and Italian food are similar or we'll know you're lying.
Let's see.....Language. Although each region has its own dialect, "real" italian is similar to spanish. Bureaucracy, is as bad as it is in Chile. Driving skills, equally or worse than here. Customer service, non existent. Work ethics.... exactly as it is in Chile. Everyday life style, identical as here. Dry pasta is as good as it is in Italy :D The " kissy-kissy" greeting part is the same or worse in Italy, therefore italians adapt very nicely in this land :D . And as far the beauty and scenery of the country goes... Italy by far exceeds ( personal opinion) L'Italia e' troppo bella....bellissima! :alien:

EDIT: removed comments. Didn't want to be rude and I can't seem to write it without sounding rude.
Living the life!

Gloria

Post by Gloria » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:18 pm

Ahhhhh.....silly me ( slap on the head), Almighty Patagoniax always wants to be right. Have it your way after all is just another opinion.
I'm from the generation of common sense, wisdom and unfiltered answers. I sayeth as I seeth.

Gloria

Post by Gloria » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:26 pm

El Chupacabra wrote: EDIT: removed comments. Didn't want to be rude and I can't seem to write it without sounding rude.
Unless you want to get personal and since you copy and paste my answer.......

El Chupacabra

Post by El Chupacabra » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:44 pm

Gloria wrote:
El Chupacabra wrote: EDIT: removed comments. Didn't want to be rude and I can't seem to write it without sounding rude.
Copy and pasted your answer?? Do you man quoted your answer?

I removed the comments because I didn’t want you to take it personally. I respect everyone’s opinion and yours is valid. I just happen to disagree with it.
Living the life!

Gloria

Post by Gloria » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:19 pm

El Chupacabra wrote:
Gloria wrote:
Copy and pasted your answer?? Do you man quoted your answer?

I removed the comments because I didn’t want you to take it personally. I respect everyone’s opinion and yours is valid. I just happen to disagree with it.
Yes, please forgive me, quoted my answer.
If you disagree there's nothing wrong with it. What I wrote it's my own perspective. I love Italy, it's land, food and awesome beauty but Italy is for italians only not for me and that's what I expressed here. I'm not imposing my views onto no one, so please "don't kill the messenger". I'm chilean by birth but not in my heart so if anyone disagrees with Chile it's fine and I'm ok with it. I have no land to call my own truthfully. I spent most of my life in the US, visited several countries and finally decided to live the rest of it in Chile. Do I love Chile? Nope, it's just a "marriage of convenience" but I'm happy here more so than in the US and I thank God everyday for it.