Farm land.

Buying, Selling, Building, Tax issues, anything regarding real estate or properties in Chile.
Forum rules
NO DISCUSSION OF SPECIFIC REAL ESTATE AGENTS BY NAME, LINK, OR RECOMMENDATION ANYWHERE ON THE CHILE FORUM.
nosaj

Re: Farm land.

Post by nosaj » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:11 am

Anyone on here know if you need any plans/approvals to build a cabin on Farm land in the south? Puerto Varas area?

Mahmoud

Post by Mahmoud » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:50 pm

There is nothing suspicious going on. It is only a question about starting an investment. I am not in need of scam/ cheat or anything illegal.

Mahmoud

Post by Mahmoud » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:01 am

admin wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:29 pm
Mahmoud wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:02 pm
I've been busy to follow up. Me and my friend thinking about investing in farming. We have between 10000 -20000 dollars but we can try to increase the capital money. Is it enough to buy a fsrming land?
not even remotly close. hell, you can hardly start a garden for that in chile.

$200,000 u.s. would get you sufficient land to go bankrupt trying to farm.

Try more like 2 million dollars to even be in the game to have a commercially viable farm in chile. even that might be a stretch now. That is if you knew what you were doing, and had sufficient experience to really stretch a relatively small piece of land to the max production.

I think you got the wrong country for your budget.
Thank you for the advice.

Mahmoud

Post by Mahmoud » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:10 am

eeuunikkeiexpat wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:47 pm
I thought he said he was married to a chilena? Or is that story suspect also.
Yes. I am married to a Chilean Legally. There are no zeros or false info. Not trying to buy a visa ..hmmmm what else?! 😀 ah no human traffic. It was only an idea of a friend he has experience in farming field and he wants to invest his money. My field is pharmaceutical, if anyone wants an advice about a medicine, I am ready to help and free advice 😊😀. Thanks for the admin's advice and others too.