Putting a fence

Buying, Selling, Building, Tax issues, anything regarding real estate or properties in Chile.
Forum rules
NO DISCUSSION OF SPECIFIC REAL ESTATE AGENTS BY NAME, LINK, OR RECOMMENDATION ANYWHERE ON THE CHILE FORUM.
Rob

Re: Putting a fence

Post by Rob » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:00 am

Hi Rasmataz,

Thanks for your info! I know the shop you're talking about. Bought some tools there. I've been to the other one at the far end of the street too. But thats more for iron.

Do you mabe still have the names of the guys that worked for you?

Regards,
Rob.

rasmataz

Post by rasmataz » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:56 am

Rob - I live on the other side of Pangui, towards Los Tallos. I had one guy help me and he lived about a km away. Don't worry about finding someone, like I said, most of these guys grew up on the campo and know how to put up fences but many do not have vehicles so its best it is near your property. One other thing, let your neighbor know you're putting up a fence, it is common for them to contribute something whether it be estacas, maya or pua. They may even contribute labor.

Rob

Post by Rob » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:51 pm

The neighbours.... contribute.... Lets say I have experians with them that they are not to be trusted in the contributing case.
2016 I had a topograph put the border between us. The didn't agree, so made a apointment with them that in 2017 the find a topograph and we both pay 50%. Bought a ticket, rent a car and a cabaña in Panguipulli. No arangements with a topograph! I found one just in time befor I had to go home. The topograph did is work, everybody happy. Then the moment that we had to pay.... sudenly they had massive memoryloss and didn't speak Spanish anymore.

Los Tallos, never been in that direction. Our place is in Coz Coz, thats 10km outside Panguipulli in the direction of Coñaripe.
In November I have 6 weeks Chile, for sure I'll go and see the other surroundings op Panguipulli.