Buying property in Chile

Buying, Selling, Building, Tax issues, anything regarding real estate or properties in Chile.
Forum rules
NO DISCUSSION OF SPECIFIC REAL ESTATE AGENTS BY NAME, LINK, OR RECOMMENDATION ANYWHERE ON THE CHILE FORUM.
MJSaywell

Re: Buying property in Chile

Post by MJSaywell » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:17 pm

Julito wrote: The vast majority of people in the Vina neighborhood you point up wouldn't even be into preventive maintenance much less gentrification.
You could probably replace "Viña neighbourhood" he pointed out with "the vast majority of neighbourhoods in Chile"

Gloria

Post by Gloria » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:12 pm

snobrd4life wrote:
Bargain Hunter wrote: Keep in mind I am not overly fond of places...
Noted. Please also let us know what colors of window treatments are of your liking. Laminate cabinets or custom for your kitchen. How about green gardens or are you more low maintenance? Should we also make sure that the property also includes a late model car registered in your name that will be parked and waiting for you at the airport thrown in to help seal the deal for you?

Patu'o cagao

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: HILARIUS!!
I'm from the generation of common sense, wisdom and unfiltered answers. I sayeth as I seeth.

HybridAmbassador

Post by HybridAmbassador » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:18 pm

Patu'o cagao = Does it mean, For you, Shit Face?
HybridAmbassador. Toyota Hybrid system for helping climate change.

picalena

Post by picalena » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:20 pm

Oh brother, here is the Australian trashing us on another forum, only to end up being told to fook off. They had a lot more patience. Actually a great popcorn thread. I guess the forumites here can see through the bullshite a little quicker than others.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-63057.html
A woodsman was once asked, “What would you do if you had just five minutes to chop down a tree?” He answered, “I would spend the first two and a half minutes sharpening my axe.” - Dubious source on the internet

Space Cat

Post by Space Cat » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:40 pm

At first they were like...
It is foolish to buy property in another country, in a culture which language you do not even speak yet, without having lived there for many years. It is not like Australia where you can accurately measure the value of a property against another. You will likely get ripped off on your purchase price without having an extensive knowledge of the local market. Additionally, if you need to sell the property you might find that to be very difficult and longer than you could imagine.
But then they got like...
AS, I'm starting to understand why AllChile turned against you man

MJSaywell

Post by MJSaywell » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:47 pm

Space Cat wrote:At first they were like...
It is foolish to buy property in another country, in a culture which language you do not even speak yet, without having lived there for many years. It is not like Australia where you can accurately measure the value of a property against another. You will likely get ripped off on your purchase price without having an extensive knowledge of the local market. Additionally, if you need to sell the property you might find that to be very difficult and longer than you could imagine.
But then they got like...
AS, I'm starting to understand why AllChile turned against you man
:lol:

eeuunikkeiexpat
Location: Megalith of unknown origin near my digs, south V Region coast

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:07 pm

Santiago is da day game paradise according to Sr. Aussie. I'll make sure to warn my stepdaughters and sobrinas about you :twisted:
Generally, just a SPAM KILLER. You are on your own in this forum. My personal mission here is done.

BUT when necessary, by way of ridicule and truth revelation we shalt do war.

--eeuunikkeiexpat

Gloria

Post by Gloria » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:27 pm

picalena wrote:Oh brother, here is the Australian trashing us on another forum, only to end up being told to fook off. They had a lot more patience. Actually a great popcorn thread. I guess the forumites here can see through the bullshite a little quicker than others.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-63057.html
Total peckerhead!!
I'm from the generation of common sense, wisdom and unfiltered answers. I sayeth as I seeth.

Bargain Hunter

Post by Bargain Hunter » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:49 am

Deleted.

Space Cat

Post by Space Cat » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:05 am

Bargain Hunter wrote:Either say something useful and make a positive contribution or keep your mouth shut.
How about applying this idea to yourself? I'm all for friendliness here but your behavior is outright toxic and narcissistic.

Bargain Hunter

Post by Bargain Hunter » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:24 am

Deleted.

Bargain Hunter

Post by Bargain Hunter » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:28 am

Deleted.