Buying property in Chile

Buying, Selling, Building, Tax issues, anything regarding real estate or properties in Chile.
Forum rules
NO DISCUSSION OF SPECIFIC REAL ESTATE AGENTS BY NAME, LINK, OR RECOMMENDATION ANYWHERE ON THE CHILE FORUM.
eeuunikkeiexpat

Re: Buying property in Chile

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:07 pm

Santiago is da day game paradise according to Sr. Aussie. I'll make sure to warn my stepdaughters and sobrinas about you :twisted:
Que será, será.

Bargain Hunter

Post by Bargain Hunter » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:49 am

Deleted.

Space Cat

Post by Space Cat » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:05 am

Bargain Hunter wrote:Either say something useful and make a positive contribution or keep your mouth shut.
How about applying this idea to yourself? I'm all for friendliness here but your behavior is outright toxic and narcissistic.

Bargain Hunter

Post by Bargain Hunter » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:24 am

Deleted.

Bargain Hunter

Post by Bargain Hunter » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:28 am

Deleted.

picalena

Post by picalena » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:39 am

FFS. You really need to set foot in Chile. I am putting up a post on another thread. Datasheets. You're funny.
A woodsman was once asked, “What would you do if you had just five minutes to chop down a tree?” He answered, “I would spend the first two and a half minutes sharpening my axe.” - Dubious source on the internet

Space Cat

Post by Space Cat » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:29 pm

We don't need to "lift the game", so does the whole country because the culture here is not rat race-y. The core values are different compared to English-speaking countries, especially to the US. Adapt or suffer from the reality not matching your expectations.

Bargain Hunter

Post by Bargain Hunter » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:31 pm

Deleted.

Space Cat

Post by Space Cat » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:37 pm

In my experience, foreigners who are open to learning and flexing their habits do well.

Foreigners who want the same stuff they had in their home country but in Chile – suffer. So I don't believe you'll stay here for long.

jamie_m

Post by jamie_m » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:39 pm

Bargain Hunter wrote:Space-cat what you wrote is partially true, but many of the posters on this forum (and I am guessing you also?) are foreigners. Did you gradually become "Chileanized" Lol.

We don't get Chileanized, we simply accept it for what it is and adapt. If you don't it will chew you up and spit you out.

seawolf180

Post by seawolf180 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:47 am

Wow, you have really amazed and annoyed just about everyone on this forum with your astonishing sense of entitlement for information, naivety, and slimy intentions.
Considering you are going to get your ass handed to you where ever you end up relocating to, and like beaches, why not try Brazil. Since the you speak only Gimme, what does it matter.
And your predation of young women might go over better there too. Though I doubt it. I was going to let it go, but have daughters. You fucking parasite.
Don't Tread On Me Either.

HybridAmbassador

Post by HybridAmbassador » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:17 pm

Yeah, Brazil can be yours for small 120k budget. But make sure when you arrive there, don't carry any cash on you.
They can sniff out the foreigners that brings cash on them, then kaput there you go..
HybridAmbassador. Toyota Hybrid system for helping climate change.