how to use Catastro de Bienes Nacionales?

General topics related to Living in Chile
proger

Re: how to use Catastro de Bienes Nacionales?

Post by proger » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:00 pm

admin- My favorite was the hand written title from the 1800s with dozens of hand written sales, inheritances, and other things over the generations written in the margins, with a property line marker "east of the old rotten tree".
thats really cool im intrigued by these kind of things...

i will need some more time to really figure out and understand you replays, can be nice to talk in person as it much simpler to understand for me

nwdiver

Post by nwdiver » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:31 am

admin wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:05 pm
mem wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:11 am
The flat Kansas like topology of Uruguay and centralized shape probably lends itself to an exhaustive cataloguing

But as other mentioned the terrain of Chile is far more varied and out of reach (a peak in the distance that noone has summited that is supposed to be a land marker).

Well peaks dont exist in Uruguay :D
It's like comparing a tennis court to "the floor is lava" advanced 4D championship course lol
Try the Argentina Pampas for fascinating geography. Directions go something like, "drive 500 km due south then hang a left at the herd of Guanacos, then in 200 km hang a right at the Pack of Nandu, finally turn south again at the random political sign that says 'Las Malvinas es Argentina' ".

There is not much else by way of land marks out there. That might be one of the only places I have ever used the compass in my jeep.
I never travel far enough east in Argentina to not see the Andes, during daylight I always know where west is as I travel north and south……
It's all about the wine.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:49 am

nwdiver wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:31 am
admin wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:05 pm
mem wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:11 am
The flat Kansas like topology of Uruguay and centralized shape probably lends itself to an exhaustive cataloguing

But as other mentioned the terrain of Chile is far more varied and out of reach (a peak in the distance that noone has summited that is supposed to be a land marker).

Well peaks dont exist in Uruguay :D
It's like comparing a tennis court to "the floor is lava" advanced 4D championship course lol
Try the Argentina Pampas for fascinating geography. Directions go something like, "drive 500 km due south then hang a left at the herd of Guanacos, then in 200 km hang a right at the Pack of Nandu, finally turn south again at the random political sign that says 'Las Malvinas es Argentina' ".

There is not much else by way of land marks out there. That might be one of the only places I have ever used the compass in my jeep.
I never travel far enough east in Argentina to not see the Andes, during daylight I always know where west is as I travel north and south……
what is really strange is we drove sufficiently south, that at like 11:30 at night there was still day light; but directly south of us. I realized it had to be the sun reflecting off Antarctica.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:51 am

proger wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:00 pm
admin- My favorite was the hand written title from the 1800s with dozens of hand written sales, inheritances, and other things over the generations written in the margins, with a property line marker "east of the old rotten tree".
thats really cool im intrigued by these kind of things...

i will need some more time to really figure out and understand you replays, can be nice to talk in person as it much simpler to understand for me
best to narrow down your search area first. Big country. Find some areas to target for more detailed search.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.