-I am an independent worker who issues boletas every month.
- I earn more than the minimum wage.
- My monthly income can vary.
- I do not have an AFP.
- I was at one point earning less than the Chilean minimum wage and I was paying the minimum (around $22,000) each month. (I have income outside Chile).
My question is how much should I be paying for FONASA each month?
- Rank: Chile Forum Citizen
- Posts: 8480
- Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:38 am
- Location: Somewhere south of Valpo
If you need additional coverage, you can buy add-on policies to augment FONASA from an insurance company.