Importing vitamins for sale to Chile - at fair prices

General topics related to Living in Chile
mlightheart

Re: Importing vitamins for sale to Chile - at fair prices

Post by mlightheart » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:15 am

This place carries Swanson products.

https://www.ortomolecularchile.cl/collection/swanson

I asked them if they could get me certain NOW brand products, but they could not get them due to the old fashioned laws. :(

It was relatively easy a few years back if your ordered vitamins or supplements from the US. You could import them in for personal use and go to Seremi to fill out a form, get it stamped, and then send it to Correos/Aduana.

I wasn't reselling them, they were for personal use. There were things not available here. They seem to have more things available now. But still not everthing.

But importing them in is not so easy any more. Now you have to go to ISP online to fill out a form but also provide other info. https://up.ispch.gob.cl/usuario/Index

mlightheart

Post by mlightheart » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:17 am

fraggle092 wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:52 am
Re MercadoLibre, it took just one minute to find these listings for exactly the same product. Caveat emptor, etc.
Sunfounder MercadoLibre cl.jpg
For something like those screens, you could get them from Aliexpress from a lot of vendors.

fraggle092

Post by fraggle092 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:33 pm

mlightheart wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:17 am
For something like those screens, you could get them from Aliexpress from a lot of vendors.
If you see a listing marked "International" as the top pic shows, that's exactly what those MercadoLibre resellers are doing.
Bienvenidos a Chaqueteo City.

Après moi, le déluge