Happy Thanksgiving 2020!!!

General topics related to Living in Chile
admin
Site Admin

Happy Thanksgiving 2020!!!

Post by admin » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:41 pm

Thought I would post this early before I get to caught-up in the whole cooking thing.

Happy Thanksgiving to all Chile!!!

This year we are going to fully embrace the recommendations to keep Thanksgiving small, very small; and for that, I am very thankful.

I have for the last several years been trying to downsize my Thanksgiving dinner with mixed results. It was getting out of hand. we had like 28 people a couple of years ago. we were hiring people to help with cooking and cleaning. It finally got to the point where a couple of friends that own restaurants in town offered their restaurants to hold my Thanksgiving dinner. That was when I had to tap the breaks. I just want to eat some stuffing, not run a restaurant.

Just uninviting people is hard, once they have been to a couple of dinners. At least I can say I am thankful that I got too many close friends. Those are the sort of problems I can live with. :lol:

So this year, just the immediate family of 7 people. perhaps next year, if the pandemic is over, we might be a bit more enthusiastic about doing another big Thanksgiving to celebrate the end of pandemic. Hopefully, that will be next year.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

mem

Re: Happy Thanksgiving 2020!!!

Post by mem » Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:41 am

Happy Thanksgiving all

May dry turkey breast stay far away from all our homes! :)

passport

Re: Happy Thanksgiving 2020!!!

Post by passport » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:22 am

Happy Thanksgiving to all!