'paso a paso" rules for traveling between comunas... and related stuff

General topics related to Living in Chile
ghibli

Re: 'paso a paso" rules for traveling between comunas... and related stuff

Post by ghibli » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:59 pm

Link is .... to a "not found" page.... So ????

RuneTheChookcha

Post by RuneTheChookcha » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:53 pm

dmwbmw2 wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:09 pm
The advances, going forward, are all old news , 3 September and 5 September. Did they get the dates wrong?
The list is reported usually late Wednesday (or early / late Thursday). I don't see anything dated 3 September and 5 September.

The current list of "comunas going back" is timestamped "Jueves 01 octubre de 2020 | 14:34"

Effective, usually, the following Saturday.

https://www.biobiochile.cl/noticias/nac ... d-19.shtml

The current list of "comunas going forward" is timestamped "Jueves 01 octubre de 2020 | 14:35"

Effective, usually, the following Monday.

https://www.biobiochile.cl/noticias/nac ... paso.shtml
- How does one cross a river?
- Don't get your feet wet.

eeuunikkeiexpat

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:00 pm

Que será, será.

RuneTheChookcha

Post by RuneTheChookcha » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:14 pm

Yep. Extracted from there, here is the real-time list: https://infogram.com/81277d3a-5813-46f7 ... d1768a70b2

This link tends to change from time to time, though.
- How does one cross a river?
- Don't get your feet wet.

eeuunikkeiexpat

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:52 pm

If there's one thing I can say about all this quarantine, paso a paso, cordon whatever, permiso this and that is DON'T DIE during this time.

My wife's aunt in Santiago just died yesterday (not from COVID) and it has been a major hurt for all especially when topped with the confusing travel restrictions for interregional scattered family.
Que será, será.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:23 pm

eeuunikkeiexpat wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:52 pm
If there's one thing I can say about all this quarantine, paso a paso, cordon whatever, permiso this and that is DON'T DIE during this time.

My wife's aunt in Santiago just died yesterday (not from COVID) and it has been a major hurt for all especially when topped with the confusing travel restrictions for interregional scattered family.
Sorry for your loss.

Yea, I am always amazed when we handle probate or estates, either for friends and family, or for clients, just how expensive and beucratic it is to die. You would think that would be the cheapest and easiest thing to do in your life. Nope. Not even close.

Best to skip it all together.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

41southchile

Post by 41southchile » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:36 pm

eeuunikkeiexpat wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:52 pm

Sorry to hear that, its never an easy when someone dies but this year is very difficult. Our local manager at Covepa (hardware and farm supplies chain in the South ) died unexpectedly a couple of weeks ago, his staff said it was weird because no one could go to the funeral from their workplace, one day he was there and next he wasn't. He died in his sleep only 34 years old with a couple of young kids, by all accounts healthy. Ive mentality prepared myself that if anyone in my family in NZ dies there, I won't be able to go back for the funeral, the days of jumping on a flight and being back in my hometown in 24 hours are gone until who knows when.
“Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.”

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:14 pm

So our quarantine in frutillar got off to a rather chaotic start.

We have to drive my mother in law to diyalis in puerto varas three times a week.

The way we have been doing it is we take turns with my brother in-law and sister in law. One drops her off, then one picks her up.

Well we have had this medical certificate for months just in case we ran in to a checkpoint along the way.

Yesterday we are informed that would not be sufficient. We have to go the police in person to get permission, it is only for my mother in law and one person to accompany her, and only good for 7 days.

So once a week, we have to burn one of our two weekly permissions, to go get another permission to take her to dyalis. We both have to go in person, so there is two of our four authorization burned, between our two households, just to get another.

So we go through that bs, and a billion phone calls trying to find someone that actually knows what the rules are.

As we don't live in the city limits, I had the suspicion however that we are actually not in a controlled quarantine zone; even though technically the whole county of Frutillar is quartined. The county is just way too big for them to man every back road 24 hours.

Yep, the chief of police confirmed to us they were only running checkpoints in the city, and when I drove to PV tonight no checkpoints on the back road I normally take.

So all that beucratic song and dance was for nothing.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

scandinavian

Post by scandinavian » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:24 pm

from the 28/9 it has been possible to go from one phase 3 area to another - in a different region.
I went through the documentation and it seems like tourism is not excluded. Ie, as my comuna in RM is in phase 3, I could go to the coast if the destination is also in phase 3. And I can stay there for as long as I want to:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/gobcl-prod/pub ... giones.pdf
Has anybody tried?

eeuunikkeiexpat

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:34 pm

There is a new comisariavirtual.cl tramite for this:

https://cmv.interior.gob.cl/ingreso
Permiso Temporal Traslado Interregional

Este permiso habilita para el traslado interregional, ida y vuelta, desde y hacia comunas que se encuentren en Paso Preparación, Paso Apertura Inicial o Paso Apertura Avanzada (Pasos 3, 4 y 5), sin limitaciones de tiempo de estadía, pudiendo pernoctarse en el destino, incluyendo hoteles y análogos.
But it says it is for 24 hours.
Estimado usuario:
  • Este permiso habilita para un viaje de ida y vuelta, interregional, entre comunas que se encuentren en Pasos 3, 4 ó 5.
  • Este permiso autoriza para el viaje de ida y retorno dentro de las 24 horas de desde la fecha de salida. SI usted realiza el viaje de retorno pasado ese plazo, deberá solicitar un nuevo permiso.
  • Junto con este permiso, siempre se necesitará el pasaporte sanitario vigente, que debe ser solicitado en https://www.c19.cl. Es obligación contar con ambos documentos pues serán requeridos por los fiscalizadores.
  • Si durante el desplazamiento, se atraviesan sectores o localidades en Paso Cuarentena o Transición (Pasos 1 y 2), las personas no podrán descender del medio de transporte en que se realiza el traslado, con excepción de estaciones de servicio y acceso a transbordos.
  • Este permiso no habilita para el ingreso y salida a través de cordones sanitarios ni para el desplazamiento en horario de toque de queda.
  • En ningún caso podrá obtener este permiso, una persona que se encuentre en los registros de COVID-19 activos que mantiene la autoridad sanitaria y todas aquellas personas sujetas a medidas de aislamiento obligatorio en virtud de la Resolución Exenta N°591 de 2020 y sus modificaciones posteriores.
Que será, será.

thisisreallycomplicated

Post by thisisreallycomplicated » Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:06 pm

Has anyone seen anything official yet, about moving between comunas in the SAME region? Coquimbo is in step 2 now, and I want to go to La Serena, also in step 2. The last time I asked (when I started this thread) I decided to stay in Coquimbo instead of going to the ServiEstado in La Serena.
“Now it’s conspiracy – they’ve made that something that should not even be entertained for a minute, that powerful people might get together and have a plan. Doesn’t happen, you’re a kook, you’re a conspiracy buff!” – George Carlin

eeuunikkeiexpat

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:17 pm

In Step 2 yes you can travel between Step 2 comunas in the same region with no need for a permiso Monday through Friday exception the hours of curfew. Saturday, you would need to get the permiso for banking and do everything within three hours.
Que será, será.