falso aviso de infracción

General topics related to Living in Chile
hlf2888

Re: falso aviso de infracción

Post by hlf2888 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:13 pm

Hola ghibli Like admin said, maybe someone put a sticker on their license plate to change one letter or number and it turned into your plate number.

Maybe they might have eventually acknowledged my registered letter with the license plate photos...maybe if I had waited 6 months instead of only three... but since I was in Stgo , it was not such a burden to check on it. If it happened again, I would do the same. Registered letter to the presiding judge ( a quick google search should reveal their name) including photos of your license plate, front and back view of the vehicle, copy of your cedula, and a letter explaining it could not have been your vehicle and an error had been made. Also a valid reason for not showing up in court...I think the distance might be valid. I was lucky in the court date timing and the riots. Next time I would use distance and my age. Hope there's no next time. Bureaucratic wormholes are thefts of time and energy.

Donnybrook

Post by Donnybrook » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:17 pm

ghibli wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:22 pm
to hlf2888 - must be going around. I just got a dunning phone call asking for a whole bunch of TAG money for ruta 68 - a road on which I have NEVER driven... I'm not sure what I need to do to clear it up.
Ask for details of date and time plus photos. Could be just a scam.
Do you have the TAG electronic reader? If you do you can go to any Servipag, ask them to look under your RUT for any debts with the auropistas.
Have you checked your license plate number against "multas"? https://consultamultas.srcei.cl/Consult ... Externa.do

hlf2888

Post by hlf2888 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:41 pm

Donnybrook wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:17 pm
ghibli wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:22 pm
to hlf2888 - must be going around. I just got a dunning phone call asking for a whole bunch of TAG money for ruta 68 - a road on which I have NEVER driven... I'm not sure what I need to do to clear it up.
Ask for details of date and time plus photos. Could be just a scam.
Do you have the TAG electronic reader? If you do you can go to any Servipag, ask them to look under your RUT for any debts with the auropistas.
Have you checked your license plate number against "multas"? https://consultamultas.srcei.cl/Consult ... Externa.do
I agree Donnybrook, I got a registered letter.