eeuunikkeiexpat
Location: Megalith of unknown origin near my digs, south V Region coast

Re: FONASA questions

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:55 am

thisisreallycomplicated wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:31 am
How's your knee?
Didn't see that the first time. :)

Hardly any pain except when I twist it wrong or when I need to find the correct position to sleep or when it just flares for a minute and goes away. Can walk with a stiff limp, sometimes semi-rapid, in straight lines and that is how I get through the day as I go about my chores. There is a feeling of weakness when walking, going up and down steps and getting into or out of a vehicle but I manage. PAD cortizacion, my wife meets with all the imaging data and test results with the medical expert today in Santiasco saving me a trip there (sent her everything via Chilexpress the other day).
There are two ways to be fooled.

One is to believe what isn't true;

the other is to refuse to believe what is true.

- Søren Kierkegaard

thisisreallycomplicated

Re: FONASA questions

Post by thisisreallycomplicated » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:13 pm

eeuunikkeiexpat wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:55 am
thisisreallycomplicated wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:31 am
How's your knee?
Didn't see that the first time. :)

Hardly any pain except when I twist it wrong or when I need to find the correct position to sleep or when it just flares for a minute and goes away. Can walk with a stiff limp, sometimes semi-rapid, in straight lines and that is how I get through the day as I go about my chores. There is a feeling of weakness when walking, going up and down steps and getting into or out of a vehicle but I manage. PAD cortizacion, my wife meets with all the imaging data and test results with the medical expert today in Santiasco saving me a trip there (sent her everything via Chilexpress the other day).
That's good. At least you can get around on your own. I'm going to move back to your thread...
“Now it’s conspiracy – they’ve made that something that should not even be entertained for a minute, that powerful people might get together and have a plan. Doesn’t happen, you’re a kook, you’re a conspiracy buff!” – George Carlin