Super Blood Wolf Full Moon Lunar Eclipse 20/21st

General topics related to Living in Chile
admin
Site Admin

Super Blood Wolf Full Moon Lunar Eclipse 20/21st

Post by admin » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:09 pm

Here comes the Super Blood Full Moon Lunar Eclipse this weekend, which should be a full eclipse from Chile.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/1/18/1818 ... january-20

Don't forget there is a full Solar Eclipse coming to Chile in July.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

eeuunikkeiexpat
Location: Megalith of unknown origin near my digs, south V Region coast

Re: Super Blood Wolf Full Moon Lunar Eclipse 20/21st

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:12 pm

Damn, that coincides with the possible historic massive RIF/layoff of gov employees in the USSA!

They say, the areas most affected are those who see it in totality which in this case is North America and South America. :alien:

Gimme more popcorn!
Generally, just a SPAM KILLER. You are on your own in this forum. My personal mission here is done.

BUT when necessary, by way of ridicule and truth revelation we shalt do war.

--eeuunikkeiexpat

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:21 pm

isn't that a Nostradamus prediction?

i recall something about the prince with 666 on his head and the middle east (trump junior's crappy new york real estate investment he is trolling the middle east to bailout), and a blood moon eclipse?

:lol:

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

mem

Post by mem » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:12 pm

eeuunikkeiexpat wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:12 pm
Damn, that coincides with the possible historic massive RIF/layoff of gov employees in the USSA!

They say, the areas most affected are those who see it in totality which in this case is North America and South America. :alien:

Gimme more popcorn!
Yes, I am breaking out corn dogs for the family as well for tomorrow now that Trump has tweeted his "major announcement" at 3pm manana about the humanitarian crisis at the southern border and the shutdown. It has gotta be RIF and/or national emergency or something just as major

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:29 am

Come on Trump. double down on it. you can do it.

I want to see him commit a clear cut case of an impeachable offense on national TV that even the republicans can not stomach and forces Pelosi to grow a pair.

because if they don't impeach trump, the u.s. is going to have way way bigger problems coming down the pipe.

In fact, I would not be suprised if the u.s. is in a full blown civil war in the next 10 years. The u.s. needs to either prove the institutional checks and balances are still functioning, or brace for impact.

either way, it will definitily put a smile on Xi and Putin's faces.

bert.douglas

Post by bert.douglas » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:02 pm

The USA is in transition from a republic to an empire. This is much like what happened in Rome about 2000 years ago.

The power of the intelligence apparatus and military industrial complex (deep state) is becoming dominant. Elected officials are almost irrelevant. Recent presidents have been puppets of the deep state.

Trump is acting independently and this has angered the deep state. So the deep state is trying to remove Trump. The deep state has co-opted the mass media. The media are no longer even pretending to be neutral, but are now openly partisan.

Trump may manage to wrest power away from the deep state for a short time. But in the end, we are doomed. The deep state will prevail.

Aggressive tactics are being used to shutdown opposing voices. There are few opposing voices left on twitter or facebook. For independent websites, visa is shutting off payments, banks are closing accounts, internet service is being mysteriously cut off "by mistake".

Things are getting extremely polarized. My own cousin now thinks I am evil because I do not agree with his advocacy for "single payer" health care.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:27 pm

oooooo, i sure hope the eclipse is better than that speech.

not even remotly in the ball park of what was needed to end the shutdown.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:37 pm

did he hoestly think that a 3 year reprieve on DACA, would make the democrats bite and push the shutdown ball in to the democrats court?

he realy does not have a grip on reality of how politics 101 works.

mem

Post by mem » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:04 pm

admin wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:37 pm
did he hoestly think that a 3 year reprieve on DACA, would make the democrats bite and push the shutdown ball in to the democrats court?

he realy does not have a grip on reality of how politics 101 works.
My speculation...no he does not honestly think that. Perhaps, he pulled a PR stunt. Make the public think he is "caving on daca" when its really just a 3 year reprieve to highlight how intractable the D's are

So Palsy and Chucky dig in their heels and he can play the victim card down the line. "I tried to negotiate with them, then a national plea to the people to reason with them, then I tried to cave on daca, but the D's just won't budge. Welp...I guess all I can do for the sake of the humanitarian crisis on the southern border is to declare a national emergency, sigh...the D's really forced my hand here"

but who knows...

Britkid

Post by Britkid » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:22 am

I had a friend who was absolutely convinced of a certain prediction by Nostradamus of doomsday on a given date. We had a long conversation about it. This was many years ago when we were teenagers. He was pretty much convinced that there would be a nuclear war on a specific date, which I can't recall what it was. Luckily the date came and went and he was wrong. He did manage to convince me to not be in a city on that date (just in case).
In 2014/2015 I blogged about my life in Chile. http://web.archive.org/web/201601121940 ... age_id=268

eeuunikkeiexpat
Location: Megalith of unknown origin near my digs, south V Region coast

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:00 am

Just a coincidence that today is a blood moon lunar eclipse and a 6.7 (technically yesterday) occurs. 2010 also occurred during a full moon.
Generally, just a SPAM KILLER. You are on your own in this forum. My personal mission here is done.

BUT when necessary, by way of ridicule and truth revelation we shalt do war.

--eeuunikkeiexpat

thisisreallycomplicated

Post by thisisreallycomplicated » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:25 am

eeuunikkeiexpat wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:00 am
Just a coincidence that today is a blood moon lunar eclipse and a 6.7 (technically yesterday) occurs. 2010 also occurred during a full moon.
I don't think it was a coincidence. That's probably what triggered it.
“Now it’s conspiracy – they’ve made that something that should not even be entertained for a minute, that powerful people might get together and have a plan. Doesn’t happen, you’re a kook, you’re a conspiracy buff!” – George Carlin