Getting a Chilean Driving License

General topics related to Living in Chile
Space Cat

Re: Getting a Chilean Driving License

Post by Space Cat » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:05 pm

You are not contributing to the thread with this empty rhetoric. If you have some occult knowledge, then share it and dozens of future readers will avoid my problem. Otherwise it’s just the usual boasting.

Gloria

Post by Gloria » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:42 pm

Space Cat wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:05 pm
You are not contributing to the thread with this empty rhetoric. If you have some occult knowledge, then share it and dozens of future readers will avoid my problem. Otherwise it’s just the usual boasting.
I have done it more than twice. ( Occult knowledge?) Your problem is that you are not paying attention and only "listen" to the advice of the "Gents Club". So now if you want your license, you need to go to school. Maybe you'll learn a thing or two.
I'm from the generation of common sense, wisdom and unfiltered answers. I sayeth as I seeth.

Space Cat

Post by Space Cat » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:57 pm

So, you don’t have any answers beyond more trolling attempts. FYI I see no shame in going to an exam or even studying in a school. I wanted to do it half a year ago but was too busy and tried a simpler option instead.

Gloria

Post by Gloria » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:19 pm

My answer has been written. Off course there is no shame going to school for an exam....don't be absurd. More power to you.Read the questions carefully, don't rush to answer and bring a sharpened pencil.
I'm from the generation of common sense, wisdom and unfiltered answers. I sayeth as I seeth.