Anyone knows which <SPAM WORD> got lisdexanfetamine available?

General topics related to Living in Chile
wellthisisweird

Anyone knows which <SPAM WORD> got lisdexanfetamine available?

Post by wellthisisweird » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:20 pm

Hello! Sorry this is my first post and i may sound like a junkie hahaha, but that's not the case (since it is an under law prescription).
I got prescribed Samexid 50 mgs (Lisdexanfetamine dimesylate aka Vyvanse, same thing but different name due to brand thing) and i tried to get it in Liga Contra la Epilepsia but they told me Samexid in all the forms is out of stock.

my question is if anyone knows another <SPAM WORD> with stock of it, since I've asked in Farmacias Ahumada and Cruz Verde about it and they told me they didn't have it either, I've been told that there's no stock for now and if they have probably will be around middle April or even May.

I'm really worried about it because I need it for my ADHD, i'm starting to just lose time procrastinating all day or getting too distracted while working (i'm a freelancer so guess who lays off all day hahaha).

Where can i get it? Or at least
Does anyone know why there isn't stock from Abbott (or Recalcine, same thing since they bought the company)?

I tried to contact Abbott twice but no answer from them yet, by phone number it sucks since they never answer.
For now I'm under Concerta 36 mgs but it isn't working, it just gives me headaches and makes me feel just, like bad in a way, tired and moody.
Anyone with ADD/ADHD problems too? How's been your life in Chile with it since mental health here is kind of taboo.

Space Cat

Re: Anyone knows which <SPAM WORD> got lisdexanfetamine available?

Post by Space Cat » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:29 am

wellthisisweird wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:20 pm
How's been your life in Chile with it since mental health here is kind of taboo.
Older generation perhaps? People in their 20s and 30s literally post about their conditions on Facebook.

Lunytun

Post by Lunytun » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:36 pm

Hello,

I'm working for Abbott in Chile. You could call the Abbott owned farmacias Novasalud (22 5990020). They should have stock and also do delivery.

Saludos,
Luny

pauha

Post by pauha » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:30 pm

hi, here's one recently diagnosed ADHD adult, about to move to Chile at least for a little while! I appreciate any info on the availability of the drugs and under what conditions doctors prescribe them in Chile. Oh and pricing? Not sure but it might be impossible for me to get them covered by any insurance, if I buy the meds outside my home country, since it's a pre-existing condition. (well, tips on insurances are welcome too)

drstrange

Post by drstrange » Mon May 14, 2018 1:40 pm

how it goes?