Haircut

General topics related to Living in Chile
KDnR

Haircut

Post by KDnR » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:05 pm

Can anyone recommend a good hair salon somewhere in Santiago?
I tried getting a haircut twice at Glam at the mall by Kennedy Street in Las Condes and once in Santa Cruz. All 3 hair stylists did a horrible job. Had to go home and my wife tried to fix it afterward.
Does someone know a hair salon with English speaking stylists?
Where do you usually get your haircut?
Thank you!

jamie_m

Re: Haircut

Post by jamie_m » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:40 pm

Try Discover Chile facebook group. They know all the best salons, cafes and meat pie joints etc :)

dimino3307

Post by dimino3307 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:33 pm

Hi there, I have a recommendation a good hair salon you can also connect to your own with the help of site but its not in Santiago its situated in San Francisco, where you can get your hair cut and usually services with additional services. They also offer women's long hair cut services.

GAminer

Post by GAminer » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:40 pm

There is a barber in lastarría that does a good job. Receptionist speaks english

tiagoabner

Post by tiagoabner » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:50 pm

There's a good one at Bellavista 185. The guys there are all Puerto Rican if I recall correctly, and all of them speak English. There's no parking space in front of it, but you can park at Loreto, right around the corner. It also happens to be close to the kimchi place. Wink wink.
I'm NOT your lawyer, accountant or financial planner. All information at this post should be considered for your entertainment only. Consult a professional before making a decision regarding whatever topic was mentioned in this post.

KDnR

Post by KDnR » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:44 pm

Thanks! I actually have that taking care of now. Btw, had my haircut today. The guy that work for me now is a pro in that and have done a great job.