The Pinera administration 2.0

General topics related to Living in Chile
at46

Re: The Pinera administration 2.0

Post by at46 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:32 am

Dosedmonkey wrote: Not sure if you guys have heard about this ex russian double agent spy, his daughter and a UK policemen are all seriously ill in hospital from some nerve agent administered in a countryside town high street this week.
The Novichok Story Is Indeed Another Iraqi WMD Scam
https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives ... -wmd-scam/

eeuunikkeiexpat
Location: Megalith of unknown origin near my digs, south V Region coast

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:50 am

at46 is a Russian troll/agent :alien:

As there are Russians on this forum, just by participating here you implicate yourself if you are to come under future scrutiny by the 14-eye (countries) coalition of the Anglo-led very self-interested intel-complex.
Generally, just a SPAM KILLER. You are on your own in this forum. My personal mission here is done.

BUT when necessary, by way of ridicule and truth revelation we shalt do war.

--eeuunikkeiexpat

at46

Post by at46 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:59 pm

eeuunikkeiexpat wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:50 am
at46 is a Russian troll/agent :alien:

As there are Russians on this forum, just by participating here you implicate yourself if you are to come under future scrutiny by the 14-eye (countries) coalition of the Anglo-led very self-interested intel-complex.
JAJA, I think all of those things are both highly and overwhelmingly likely :) I should probably just shut up and go away already :)

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:38 am

So, how bad was the the economy under the last bachelet administration?

Well, it seems the worse in at least 27 years, according to the revisions by the central bank.

http://www.pulso.cl/economia-dinero/ban ... n-repunte/

The chilean economy lost ground every single year, and the revised numbers were even worse than projected.

Which was not much of a suprise for anyone that was paying attention.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

eeuunikkeiexpat
Location: Megalith of unknown origin near my digs, south V Region coast

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:17 pm

Looks like we've been bent over again by a politician's promises. See and listen to the new Extranjería head. All the campaign talk about getting tough on immigration, the "visa" for Haitians, etc. etc. was all BS politicking by Piraña. Talk is just about helping immigrants and making it easier for them to immigrate.

Oh well, like I said, wait and see and already the tone is being set for the next 4 years which sounds like nothing will be done except to promote and extend resources to poor immigrants.

As one commenter on a news site said, on this issue the left and right politicos are socios, future votes for the left and cheap labor for the right.

When the backlash comes, it will be ugly and it will be the poor Chileans calling for mano duro without compromises. A new Chilean nazi organization may well be active before Piraña leaves. El Puelche once had a link to an English language video documentary from the late 90s or so about the Chilean nazis whose members were mainly from the lower class in Santiasco and their warped theory on the superiority of the Chilean race of mixed blood noble Spanish conquistadors and ferocious native Mapuches.

Amazing how in the next 4 years immigrants will probably hit the important 10% mark which may well be the point where social stability is lost as a country that was previously steadily building a solid middle class and the possibility of some class mobility will lose all those gains and fall back with race added as an additional divisor.
Generally, just a SPAM KILLER. You are on your own in this forum. My personal mission here is done.

BUT when necessary, by way of ridicule and truth revelation we shalt do war.

--eeuunikkeiexpat

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:01 pm

Well trump might be a crappy american president, but seems to be helping chile.

https://www.df.cl/noticias/internaciona ... 91239.html

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

Huelshoff

Post by Huelshoff » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:23 pm

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:07 pm

Well, seems tia bachelet was a bit looser with the credit card than previously disclosed. Like 5.5 billiin dollars in unfunded spending for 2018 to 2021.

https://www.df.cl/noticias/economia-y-p ... 02900.html

I still have not seen anyone seriously engage the issue of all the debt left on the books of the municipalities by the education reform. Like a relatively small city like pourto montt had several hundred million dollars owed to teachers after the reform was implemented, that the goverment never provided funds to cover. I am sure just about every other city has education debt hidden on theor books, rather than on the central goverments books. What else is hiding there?

41southchile

Post by 41southchile » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:24 am

Aside from all the other side shows from the media going on, did anyone see the interesting economic announcement in Araucania region this week? Govt is going to invest 2.3 billion USD on economic development projects and have reached a deal with Amazon whereby atresanal people there can sell their goods in the platform opening up a potential market for their wares of 100s of millions of people.
In the Lakes Region Chile for 6 years. It looks like New Zealand in some ways, and is nearly at the bottom of the world too, but there the similarities end.

Julito

Post by Julito » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:14 am

Re the US$2.3 Billion on economic development for Auracania, out of interest where did you read that 41South? That's a hell of alot of money!

41southchile

Post by 41southchile » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:35 am

I thought I may have read that wrong and it must be 2.3 million, but then I thought that doesn't sound enough, (stupid countries that use commas and points in ways that I am not used to ).
Here's the quote
Además, Valente consignó que en la zona hay 42 proyectos de inversión que suman cerca de US$2.300 millones. De dicho total, 18 están en proceso de aprobación y 24 ya se encuentran con todos sus trámites completos, contó.
I'm confused now is that 2 thousand 3 hundred milliones they are saying which is 2.3 billion otherwise why do they take it to three decimal places if they are calling it 2.3 million wouldn't they just say 2.3 milliones de dolares? Yeah 2.3 billion is a lot of money but If there are big infrastructure projects in there too, it is not out of this world I guess, considering the bridge to Chiloe is going to go near 1 billion USD. Hmm I am not sure now, as I say 2.3 million sounds peanuts but 2.3 billion sounds excessive, maybe not if it's over say 10 years it's not, would have to look for more details. I'll go with 2.3 billion if not for the wow factor that they maybe able to make some positive changes there, 2.3 miiion wouldn't even buy the government delegation with the indigineous community a year's worth of lunches probably for all their meetings
http://www.emol.com/noticias/Economia/2 ... uctos.html
In the Lakes Region Chile for 6 years. It looks like New Zealand in some ways, and is nearly at the bottom of the world too, but there the similarities end.

41southchile

Post by 41southchile » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:49 am

It is billion dollars isn't it?, or is it too early and I'm not reading it right