A genuine fertility\soil productivity map of Chile?

General topics related to Living in Chile
HybridAmbassador

Re: A genuine fertility\soil productivity map of Chile?

Post by HybridAmbassador » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:33 pm

proger, if you wanting to work the land, come over to Northern california, circa Napa~Sonoma region. With recent ongoing fire, all "Marihuana" farmers lost their crops. CA is making the use of Marihuana to be legal, so many farmers planting the crop for easy money.! Come over, do a few years of Marihuana harvesting then accumulating enough green liquid so to go and buy the safest parcela there in Chile, a thought?
HybridAmbassador. Toyota Hybrid system for helping climate change.

Soil Science Chile

Post by Soil Science Chile » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:32 pm

proger wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:13 am
couldn't find anything that seems genuine, maybe someone here already have it?

thanks
Proger: Chile has large scale soil maps and I have some of them at my job at the School of Agriculture, Catholic University of Valparaiso. Regarding soil analysis though, you really need to know how to interpret your results, given your intended use.

proger

Post by proger » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:11 am

HybridAmbassador wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:33 pm
proger, if you wanting to work the land, come over to Northern california, circa Napa~Sonoma region. With recent ongoing fire, all "Marihuana" farmers lost their crops. CA is making the use of Marihuana to be legal, so many farmers planting the crop for easy money.! Come over, do a few years of Marihuana harvesting then accumulating enough green liquid so to go and buy the safest parcela there in Chile, a thought?
ive been working for a medical cannabis companies in my past...

ive also tried to get into the states but without any luck, they are not so happy to greet young Israelis...

proger

Post by proger » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:14 am

Soil Science Chile wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:32 pm
proger wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:13 am
couldn't find anything that seems genuine, maybe someone here already have it?

thanks
Proger: Chile has large scale soil maps and I have some of them at my job at the School of Agriculture, Catholic University of Valparaiso. Regarding soil analysis though, you really need to know how to interpret your results, given your intended use.
hi thanks for the reply, sounds like an interesting work you've got there, i have experience in doing and reading soil analysis so i dont think that will be a problem.

i will be in Valparaiso next week, do you think we can meet and exchange some info?

GringoVikingo

Post by GringoVikingo » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:09 pm

Do you have experience with remineralize the soil in Chile?
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
"George Carlin"

HybridAmbassador

Post by HybridAmbassador » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:36 pm

proger wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:11 am
HybridAmbassador wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:33 pm
ive been working for a medical cannabis companies in my past...

ive also tried to get into the states but without any luck, they are not so happy to greet young Israelis...
US doesn't like Israelis? That is odd, MR,Trumpf advocate Israel...Perhaps sending a personal letter to him will ease your visa application? Vamos Mashugana!
HybridAmbassador. Toyota Hybrid system for helping climate change.

proger

Post by proger » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:36 pm

yeah right...

proger

Post by proger » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:39 pm

GringoVikingo wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:09 pm
Do you have experience with remineralize the soil in Chile?
nop, in chile still not, but i did made agriculture in deserts when you have to find solutions for your products ...