Exchange Student

General topics related to Living in Chile
Rhodolite

Re: Exchange Student

Post by Rhodolite » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:53 am

Oooh. Let me know when you get your ticket and I'll join you.

JHyre

Re: Exchange Student

Post by JHyre » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:09 am

We are grateful for your contribution. We can assure you with 100 % of accuracy that we do not care. Have a great day.
Likely true that 99% of the readers do not care. I will somehow find a way to live with that. Surely (yet more) therapy will be involved. Which means I will not be able to afford (the doubtless highly worthwhile) classes at Gloria Charm School and will simply have to rely on the incomplete but free online curriculum.

Luckily for me, a pleasant 1% of you are at least mildly interested. I have met a few people I would otherwise never have met...and was glad to have done so. I will likely meet another one or two of you in Vina this coming year.

More news you do not care about: We are moving to Puerto Rico to take advantage of their tax laws - nice, big savings for us via Laws 20/22. Let me thank any readers who are US taxpayers (not at all the same as Puerto Rican taxpayers) for paying to rebuild what was blamed on the hurricane and was in fact wrought by man. Makes it a nicer place for me to move to....and it is all about me, the silly therapist's advice notwithstanding.

See (a very few) of you in Feb/March.

John Hyre