Let's all laugh at nK

Gripes and complaints about Chile. What does not kill you, only makes you stronger. Help make Chile a better place, and help other gringos avoid problems and mistakes.
JHyre

Re: Let's all laugh at nK

Post by JHyre » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:11 pm

People who dismiss high homicide rates in poor, mostly black neighborhoods as someone else's problem
Guilty!
ignore the cost to society
Some drug thugs I've never met blowing each other way imposes little on the way of costs on me unless some do-gooder re-distributes that cost. Which they do, the swine. I sympathize with innocents caught in the cross-fire IF they were not anti law & order. On the other hand if they're the sort to whine about "pigs oppressing the black man", they do not get to complain (literally or figuratively) when they get blown away by the same. Just desserts and all.

Let's talk about the "social costs" of a degraded culture where kids live in broken households - and that's actively encouraged at the taxpayers' expense and viewed as "just another lifestyle choice". Let's talk about exactly who encourages such trends, how they vote, and where their political money goes.

John Hyre

Vicki and Greg Lansen

Post by Vicki and Greg Lansen » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:53 pm

MikieO wrote:
JHyre wrote:Between the ACLU, outfits like La Raza, whiny weeping liberals, and flat-out anti-police hostility by the residents chugging the Kool-Aid, many minority neighborhoods are ruled by the Rodney Kings and not by law and order. How's that working out for your beloved Little Brown Brothers? Where is it that murder rates are at their highest again? Do explain how that's really not a choice on the part of locals but something forced on hapless minorities by Evil White People.

John Hyre
Well, as I am so twisted I'd better not be so candid in future lest my screen shots catch up with me. That said, the residents of Detroit must be breathing sighs of relief, the running of the city being now out of the hands of the usual suspects. And in case anyone is in any doubt as to why these police chaps are stereotyping, here's the gist of it.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... 97464.html
Or for a more global look google the color of crime.
Keeping the theme Chilean, several of my good friends in chile worked for a US contractor as mercs in Basra. My shooting buddy and good friend from Elsinore being their supervisor and trainer. If you want UN PC, these are some real beauties. :mrgreen:

Screen shots...I was referring to the Lazus future worldwide book tour. I think some might be interested that he is so ashamed of his previous positions and comments that he has repeatedly deleted (he thinks) his posts and repeatedly changed his user name to create what he thinks is a disjointed and untraceable chain.

Vicki and Greg Lansen

Post by Vicki and Greg Lansen » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:24 pm

Vicki and Greg Lansen wrote:
MikieO wrote:Reminds me of the running n*&ger targets we had back in the day, a guy with a boom box on his shoulder.
Then there were the "vato" targets we used to set up for LAPD shoots, with the IPSC silhouettes wearing
plaid lumberjack shirts and bandanas. But I guess it's all in fun.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgM62hdIm0w
Huh?
I am trying to figure out if you are comparing the LAPD to North Korea, or black targets to the South Korean President? Or was your post just a bizarre comment to see if anyone would bite?