Forum Moderator

Anything related to legal issues, immigration, problems, regulations, tax issues, or any other law or legal related problem in Chile. Moderated By A Chilean Attorney.

Moderator: Zvalenzuela

helitool

Re: Forum Moderator

Post by helitool » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:01 am

I have completed the legalization process here in the US. My wife and I will be flying down to Aríca in April. Should I express mail a set of the paper work down to you or should I bring it down with me in April?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:52 am

Also sent you a PM about this.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

eagle677

Post by eagle677 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:09 pm

Hello I have asked this question before no luck on getting an answer yet I will ask agin Does the country of Chile honor handicap parking permits from USA Thank You for any info please send the info in english and spanish Thank You :) :)

zer0nz

Post by zer0nz » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:29 pm

eagle677 wrote:Hello I have asked this question before no luck on getting an answer yet I will ask agin Does the country of Chile honor handicap parking permits from USA Thank You for any info please send the info in english and spanish Thank You :) :)
It may be legal but the person on the street will fine you anyway because they are just that way...

http://www.chileclic.gob.cl/portal/w3-a ... 47375.html

http://www.leychile.cl/Navegar?idNorma=215581

for $US1 you can register and get a permit.... if you are here for a long period of time i suggest you go see a doc, get a letter, go and register very simple

eagle677

Post by eagle677 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:49 pm

Zvalenzuela wrote:Hello,

I will be your forum moderator for legal issues in Chile. Any questions at all about Law in Chile, I would be happy to answer. Besides being an attorney, I am also Chilean and will do my best to help out on the more general topics of Chile. Still in this forum, please keep the topic to legal related issues.

Zvalenzuela :)
Does Chile honor handicap parking permit from the USA if Chile does honor USA permits can you send me a copy of the law Thank You if an annswer was sent it was not clear to me

zer0nz

Post by zer0nz » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:28 am

eagle677 wrote:
Zvalenzuela wrote:Hello,

I will be your forum moderator for legal issues in Chile. Any questions at all about Law in Chile, I would be happy to answer. Besides being an attorney, I am also Chilean and will do my best to help out on the more general topics of Chile. Still in this forum, please keep the topic to legal related issues.

Zvalenzuela :)
Does Chile honor handicap parking permit from the USA if Chile does honor USA permits can you send me a copy of the law Thank You if an annswer was sent it was not clear to me
sorry your a idiot, i pasted you a link to the the law, it does not mention anything about your stupid USA permit, i made a recommendation and pasted another link so you could find out how to get a permit, that costs you $US 1, you choose not to read, if this is your attitude good luck in chile...

jehturner

Post by jehturner » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:36 am

There is something weird about this user's (eagle677) posts. They are short, make just slightly more sense than a spambot's and 6 out of 7 are from today, following the first one in March...

James.

PenquistaDeCorazon

Post by PenquistaDeCorazon » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:37 am

Eagle in this thread your question was answered. It is up to you to look at the link.

Why would you believe for a minute that a handicap permit from the US would be valid in Chile? The requirements for obtaining and the law surrounding same are different in Chile. It is a different country.

You will have to apply in Chile and get looked at by a doctor in Chile.

zer0nz

Post by zer0nz » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:39 am

jehturner wrote:There is something weird about this user's posts. They are short, make just slightly more sense than a spambot's and 6 out of 7 are from today, following the first one in March...

James.

not a bot, im guessing its someone who does not have much internet/forum experience....

Aguila Blanca

Post by Aguila Blanca » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:28 pm

I don't know if this answer will cover every situation, but my wife and I adopted her granddaughter in Chile (we currently live in the U.S.). The adoption was in Chile. There were MANY documents, some legal and some "social" (such as psychologists' reports, etc.) that were required by the Chilean adoption authorities. Naturally, these had to be translated into Spanish. We attend a church that had an assistant pastor who is originally from El Salvador. He translated the documents and certified that he is fluent in both languages and that the translations were correct (or, in some instances, I translated the documents and he certified my translations as correct and accurate). We then took his certified translations to the Chilean consulate in NYC and they authenticated the translations. That was sufficient, at least for the adoption authorities.