chile's migration crisis

Anything related to legal issues, immigration, problems, regulations, tax issues, or any other law or legal related problem in Chile. Moderated By A Chilean Attorney.

Moderator: Zvalenzuela

admin
Site Admin

Re: chile's migration crisis

Post by admin » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:31 am

sure looks like haiten are still trying illegaly enter chile.

100 haitens arrested in bolivia. i highly doubt that was their final destination.

https://www.haitilibre.com/en/news-2551 ... livia.html
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

eeuunikkeiexpat
Location: Megalith of unknown origin near my digs, south V Region coast

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:31 pm

HaitiLibre wrote:The arrested Haitians, victims of the human trafficking network, said that the individuals who managed their movements, knew perfectly all the mechanisms to enter or leave from one country to another, without passing through all mandatory migration controls.

Another piece of the puzzle falls into place:
eeuunikkeiexpat on Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:48 pm wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:48 pm
(I have it on very good word that other Haitians have been coming in via land up north using Bolivian docs).
Generally, just a SPAM KILLER. You are on your own in this forum. My personal mission here is done.

BUT when necessary, by way of ridicule and truth revelation we shalt do war.

--eeuunikkeiexpat

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:36 pm

not a very hard trick.

enter other country in latin america with a trade agreement / free movment of people with chile

obtain residency or other local id (sure some greese on the wheels helps cut down the time)

cross in to chile under one of the trade agreements free movment of people

no haiten visa to chile required

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:46 pm

so the frigen haiten community in chile is bitching now that the plan to fly haitens back to haiti using chilean military flights, comes with the condition they can not return to chile for at least 9 years. claiming that the goverment has already started the process to deport haitens without papers, and everyine else is legaly in the country. essentialy they want the goverment to pay for them to go home for a visit.

yeaaaaaa, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

i guess on the bright side, the haitens are rapidly integrating in to the 'what has the goverment done for me recently' culture.

41southchile

Post by 41southchile » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:04 pm

Here you Gloria I imagine you will be pleased by this news, as I seem to recall you mentioning that Haitians should be doing more to fight back in their shit hole country
https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/ ... ross-haiti
In the Lakes Region Chile for 6 years. It looks like New Zealand in some ways, and is nearly at the bottom of the world too, but there the similarities end.

HybridAmbassador

Post by HybridAmbassador » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:25 pm

41southchile wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:04 pm
Here you Gloria I imagine you will be pleased by this news, as I seem to recall you mentioning that Haitians should be doing more to fight back in their shit hole country
Shit hole country? No Gloria-san did not say that, the culprit is Mr Trumpster the foul mouth..He,he,hee
HybridAmbassador. Toyota Hybrid system for helping climate change.

41southchile

Post by 41southchile » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:44 pm

HybridAmbassador wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:25 pm
41southchile wrote:
Shit hole country? No Gloria-san did not say that, the culprit is Mr Trumpster the foul mouth..He,he,hee
Haha exacto. Thats who I was thinking of. One of the few things I agreed with him on, I am sure many people think the same thing, and feel in the case of Haiti it is a fairly accurate descripción.
In the Lakes Region Chile for 6 years. It looks like New Zealand in some ways, and is nearly at the bottom of the world too, but there the similarities end.

Gloria

Post by Gloria » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:48 pm

41southchile wrote:
Right on Brother Luke! Very pleased indeed! But still not enough.....one flight per week is not sufficient. The Navy should put their boats to a good use and LOAD THEM UP!
I'm from the generation of common sense, wisdom and unfiltered answers. I sayeth as I seeth.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:42 am

well the flights are starting. seems a 1000+ haitens have signed up so far.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/wo ... --10907590

the left in chile is of course not happy to have their future voters leaving.

seems colombians are requesting the same option.

i think the major benfit is not realy the number of people leaving, but that hopefully those returning provide a first hand reality check back in haiti on anyone thinking of moving to chile.

as mentioned in the article, probably the most important reality check, is people realize chile is a racist country. a black person (even a slighlt dark latino) in chile is going to struggle to integrate, and what they can do, how far they can go, will be limited. that is simply not going to change anytime soon.

Julito

Post by Julito » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:43 pm

176 people is a tiny drop in a barrel. Every Hatian in the country will be having their own experiences. Here in Villarrica I'd say over 95% of them are working which debunks the generalisation about bosses, skin colour and racism. I wonder at the actual make up of the 176.
Included would be the mentally ill, there's one of those I haven't seen for about 6 weeks, and another will be a bloke who threw rocks through the front windows of the Tricot store one evening a couple of months ago because he wanted to be deported home.
I've met 3 here so far who speak excellent English and was recently told by the Chilean boss of a German company that he's met several who speak German, one of whom he employs. He did have some concerns though that some Haitens are probably living isolated and in slave like conditions on campos.

Julito

Post by Julito » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:45 pm

176 people is a tiny drop in a barrel. Every Hatian in the country will be having their own experiences. Here in Villarrica I'd say over 95% of them are working which debunks the generalisation about bosses, skin colour and racism. I wonder at the actual make up of the 176.
Included would be the mentally ill, there's one of those I haven't seen for about 6 weeks, and another will be a bloke who threw rocks through the front windows of the Tricot store one evening a couple of months ago because he wanted to be deported home.
I've met 3 here so far who speak excellent English and was recently told by the Chilean boss of a German company that he's met several who speak German, one of whom he employs. He did have some concerns though that some Haitens are probably living isolated and in slave like conditions on campos.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:48 pm

na i think it is a political show more than anything, but at least there has been some organization and control to the chaose the bachelet administration created.

my concern is with the number of HIV and other expensive, hard to treat, medical conditions that were imported. it would be nice to see some stats out of the health authority on the strain to the public health system related to this immigration wave.

one AIDS patient, has got to cost an easy 100,000 to 200,000 dollars a year to treat. basicaly it take the productivity and tax base generated by something like 10 immigrant to make up for the one that will need advanced medical care. that explodes if it is an infectious diese. that is aside from a population coming from countries with no medical system that have had their health neglected. in 10 years, this is all going to go from an immigrant crisis to a public health system crisis, in a public health system that is already stretched thin and prepping for a demographic wave of older chileans to deal with.