A Background Check situation

Anything related to legal issues, immigration, problems, regulations, tax issues, or any other law or legal related problem in Chile. Moderated By A Chilean Attorney.

Moderator: Zvalenzuela

eeuunikkeiexpat
Location: Megalith of unknown origin near my digs, south V Region coast

Re: A Background Check situation

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:36 pm

This is Shiiile, devil is always in the details or the shit stinks or doesn't depending on other factors mysterious or comprehensible. Those who can't roll with it and always place blame outside of themselves...way it is....not just in Shiiile...

OP should realize who the sponsor is of this forum and go direct instead of possibly publicly pissing off said sponsor.

TINSTAAFL.
Generally, just a SPAM KILLER. You are on your own in this forum. My personal mission here is done.

BUT when necessary, by way of ridicule and truth revelation we shalt do war.

--eeuunikkeiexpat

nwdiver

Post by nwdiver » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:23 am

Why does Canada need a background check for Chile, as you pointed out you were working for another country, get the other country background check done, you never " worked" in Chile, tell them the truth......... If they don't like it go back to that other country.
It's all about the wine.

HybridAmbassador

Post by HybridAmbassador » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:36 pm

jibarosoy wrote:Thanks Rickey-San! And doncha remember we said "dig it" a long long time ago? If it sounds like a teen that's very cool.
Yeah, but that was a looong taaime ago ! We used to say..yeah I dig..!
HybridAmbassador. Toyota Hybrid system for helping climate change.

HybridAmbassador

Post by HybridAmbassador » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:42 pm

jibarosoy wrote:Seems to be a lot of unhappy, dark-side people at this site.

I went to Chile to supervise our Chilean sub-contractors. You don't have to get documents for that. I was not paid in Chile, don't owe taxes to Chile and I never broke a law.

So after being called a "dumb juvenile", a criminal, tax evader, immigration law breaker, labor law violator, a pixie-dust snorting fairy, and THEN being advised to LIE to authorities about what I did in order to get what I need, I have to ask, are you all for real?

Rickey-San, I would dump all these people and find a happier place. You, at least, sound like a nice fella.
Actually, all (most) members responding to your inquiry are pretty decent genre...So you came to Chile to do the overseer's task, then you were not working in Chile but just overseeing things. Then just tell the Canadian side that you were in Chile just as extended visitor and visitors don't get Chilean background report..

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:26 am

jibarosoy wrote:Seems to be a lot of unhappy, dark-side people at this site.

I went to Chile to supervise our Chilean sub-contractors. You don't have to get documents for that. I was not paid in Chile, don't owe taxes to Chile and I never broke a law.

So after being called a "dumb juvenile", a criminal, tax evader, immigration law breaker, labor law violator, a pixie-dust snorting fairy, and THEN being advised to LIE to authorities about what I did in order to get what I need, I have to ask, are you all for real?

Rickey-San, I would dump all these people and find a happier place. You, at least, sound like a nice fella.
Uhmmm, you just confirmed everything I just said. You were required to have a work visa, to work in Chile. "supervising" local workers, even when paid outside the country, requires a work visa.

That still, has little to do with your problem. The PDI is the one that likly will have to issue the report you need (being a foreigner with no RUT), and you will have to do it in person. Criminal record certificates can only be issued to the person in Chile.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

flugkatze

Post by flugkatze » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:56 pm

"It sure sounds like trouble to me," said Delvin Pedos, adjunct professor at the University of Grassa and author of several books on South American social phenomena.

"What is happening at the moment is hard to understand," Delvin said. "It's almost as if the big guy was deliberately screwing with contributors, just because he can."

Gloria

Post by Gloria » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:33 pm

flugkatze wrote: From New Jersey, by any chance?
What's wrong with the Garden State??
I'm from the generation of common sense, wisdom and unfiltered answers. I sayeth as I seeth.

HybridAmbassador

Post by HybridAmbassador » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:15 pm

Gloria wrote:
flugkatze wrote: From New Jersey, by any chance?
What's wrong with the Garden State??
Yeah, it has many envious nice places such as the Englewood Cliffs, 5 minutes from george Washington bridge into Manhattan
then it has Cherry Hills, Morristown and other places that smells like Garden States!

Ivancamiloladino

Post by Ivancamiloladino » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:50 am

How was the final of the story? Do you get the residential status?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:13 am

dead thread
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.