The Trump Administration

Anything at all (keep it clean) goes here that does not fit in to any of the other forums.

Moderator: eeuunikkeiexpat

admin
Site Admin

Re: The Trump Administration

Postby admin » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:22 pm

oh, finally. Some crimes all these investigations can sink their teeth in to. I was really worried this was going to be just another stupid obstruction of justice witch hunt. In the grand scheme of this scheme, that is like a j-walking ticket. A foreign government tried (not sure that is the rite word) to overthrow the U.S. government, and seems they did more than try (to try: an attempt that ends in failure vs. whatever the hell this is) .

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... l-jeopardy

My father as a prosecutor and defense attorney was fond of saying, "most people in jail, talk their way in".

Wholly shit, what is wrong with the Trump family? Legal defense 101: shut the hell up!!!

It is not an accident that the right to remain silent was included in the Miranda warning. Just because the NY times was going to blow the lid on all this, still does not mean you go confess and publish the evidence. Not sure who the hell is the legal council for the trump clan is these days, but they really need to start shopping for some better defense council.

at this rate, Donald trump might not be impeached or charged with a crime, but he might have to invite Putin to thanksgiving dinner due to the lack of other family members that can make it because they all have prior engagements they can not get out of.

You know, think it was the Fareed Zakaria that did a special on CNN about the history of Putin recently. He had a nice theory of why Putin hates Hillary clinton. Not Bill. Not Obama. Not Kerry. Hillary specifically. During the Arab spring, while lot's of dictators were being over thrown, she came out and specifically called for the overthrow of Putin on multiple occasions. Encouraging the protesters that were at that time outside the Kremlin. Well, we all know how that story ended.

Nothing like pissing off the former KGB officer, that now runs a nuclear power as essentially a dictator for life. which is probably a sufficient, but not necessary, reason for Hillary to never be president of anything. Very poor political judgement, and all around bad for self-preservation.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

Space Cat

Postby Space Cat » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:11 am

Yes, they are so afraid of the US involvement – any revolution in any country is described as a "Department of State work" by the Russian TV.

The Russian government has been incredibly paranoid towards the "fifth column" for a long long time (at least starting with Ivan the Terrible). Feeding this paranoia with pushy foreign policy towards the country historically results in blood from purges or wars against neighbors.

She should at least check some stats before calling for this. Compared to Ukraine where a half of the population hated their government, there's not enough active opposition for any significant action and the country's size restricts cooperation.

cali_chile48

Postby cali_chile48 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:42 am

Now we have indisputable written evidence that Trump Jr, Manafort and Kushner met with a Russian lawyer specifically because they believed that the Russian lawyer would be able to provide dirt on Hillary Clinton. Trump Jr himself released the emails that the NY times was preparing to write about. The emails also show that Trump Jr said he loved the idea of obtaining "opposition research" from high levels of the Russian government. A few weeks later, Pumpkinhead himself encouraged the Russians to release the hacked emails, which eventually were released via Wikileaks.

These revelations follow a clear pattern. People in Pumpkinhead's circle deny any engagment with Russians UNTIL THERE IS PROOF. Then they say...oh...we forgot about that, it wasn't important, we're new at this ...blah blah blah.

I don't think we have seen the end of this, not by a long shot. If the NY times had those emails, imagine what the FBI, CIA, NSA, special prosecutor Mueller and the Senate and House investigative committees all have. This is treason, and it should rigorously prosecuted as such. If it leads to impeachment and conviction of POTUS, so be it.

Andres

Postby Andres » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:06 am

So what?
Are you forgetting that a Brit in the employ of the "Democrats" did the same to attempt to find dirt on Trump at the same time?

And, one reason why the Russians might have a propensity of seeing any and all revolutions as "Department of State work", even if they are not, is because the US, more than ANY other country, has been fomenting destabilization of governments, especially democratic ones it does not like, since World War 2.
Do you want me to start listing them?
(Chile is a good start. Ever heard of General Schneider? US involvement in his assassination alone could easily be construed as an act of war.)
We can also add the subversion of democratically-elected governments in Iraq and Iran, which resulted in takeovers by dictators, leading to present consequences. The list goes on, and on.
Chile: My expectations are low. Very low.
I accept chaos. I'm not sure whether it accepts me.

Space Cat

Postby Space Cat » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:59 am

Yes, but it started before the US became a dominant power. Britain and jews were to blame before the Cold war, Poland in the Middle ages.

My point is that the US/EU clumsy foreign policy amplified all this revanchism and authoritarianism you can see nowadays. Russia as a state has a fragile ego with many insecurities. Teasing it is not a good idea.

bert.douglas

Postby bert.douglas » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:12 am

The so called "color revolutions" were organized and managed by the US. They were backed by a lot of US money, and occasional use of special-ops.

There was no long term plan. Only to create revolution and chaos. None of the US puppets that were installed lasted long.

Andres

Postby Andres » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:02 pm

Space Cat wrote:Russia as a state has a fragile ego with many insecurities.

Most governments do.

eeuunikkeiexpat
Location: Megalith of unknown origin near my digs, south V Region coast

Postby eeuunikkeiexpat » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:44 pm

Andres wrote:

Most governments do.

What the neocons of the Deep State comprising the majorities of both parties, the intel agencies, the Pentagon, their think tanks and ONGs don't seem to understand is that the big bad Russian wolf is armed with civilization destroying nuke weapons and they (the Deep State) keep pushing the envelope breaking the Clinton-era agreement to not expand NATO into former Warsaw pact or Soviet territories and building more and more bases and deploying more and more "anti-missile systems" that can be instantly converted into a first-strike missile net. The Soviets needed half of Europe as a buffer zone after the trauma of WWII, keep pushing Deep State and the planet's end will be at hand.
Generally, just a SPAM KILLER. You are on your own in this forum. My personal mission here is done.

BUT when necessary, by way of ridicule and truth revelation we shalt do war.

--eeuunikkeiexpat

Space Cat

Postby Space Cat » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:48 pm

Andres wrote:

Most governments do.

For example Chilean government has this "oh no, we are so behind the developed countries!" note but they are willing to improve.

Russian government (and most of the population, thanks to the government-controlled media) is in deep hubris of "screw your Western consumerist degenerate gay world, we have our own way of god-chosen nation!"

FrankPintor

Postby FrankPintor » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:24 pm

Andres wrote:So what?
Are you forgetting that a Brit in the employ of the "Democrats" did the same to attempt to find dirt on Trump at the same time?

Andres, please, you're being disingenuous.

The Steele Dossier was started by your Republicans and then sponsored and given to your FBI.

As commentators are saying, if a foreign power approaches a candidate with an offer to provide dirt on an opponent, the candidate needs to take it to your FBI. That seems to be the correct procedure, and that's what Steele did.

Trumpkin's procedure was to say "I love it". Do you see the difference now?

And he didn't walk himself into trouble, so he could be transparent or whatever, he was goaded into it by the NYT which was going to publish the emails anyway.

BTW, I really think the pee-pee videos are out there somewhere :D
Caracas es Caracas. Lo demás es monte y culebra!

Andres

Postby Andres » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:17 am

eeuunikkeiexpat wrote:
Andres wrote:

Most governments do.

What the neocons of the Deep State comprising the majorities of both parties, the intel agencies, the Pentagon, their think tanks and ONGs don't seem to understand is that the big bad Russian wolf is armed with civilization destroying nuke weapons and they (the Deep State) keep pushing the envelope breaking the Clinton-era agreement to not expand NATO into former Warsaw pact or Soviet territories and building more and more bases and deploying more and more "anti-missile systems" that can be instantly converted into a first-strike missile net. The Soviets needed half of Europe as a buffer zone after the trauma of WWII, keep pushing Deep State and the planet's end will be at hand.

That's why they are referred to as "psychopaths" by those who are objective about the nature of the US government.

Andres

Postby Andres » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:20 am

FrankPintor wrote:Andres, please, you're being disingenuous.

The Steele Dossier was started by your Republicans and then sponsored and given to your FBI.
. . .

My Republicans?
My FBI?

Return to “Lobby”