Cheap rental of a 1 Bed apartment to live in or sublet as biz.

Buy, Sell, Trade, or just give away things with other members of the Chile forum community. Postings will run for 15 days.
Forum rules
Link restrictions are lifted in the Chile Classifieds section for New Users to the Chile Forum. Only one link per post is permitted. ALL posts must be an offer for something for sale IN CHILE. ALL GROUPS, ORGANIZATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS MUST BE APPROVED BY FORUM ADMIN!! NO DISCUSSIONS OF OTHER SUBJECTS. ALL POSTS MUST BE DIRECT QUESTIONS TO THE OP, ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE SELLING.
ppc clicks

Cheap rental of a 1 Bed apartment to live in or sublet as biz.

Postby ppc clicks » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:10 pm

Hi,
I have a 1 bed, fully furnished apartment in Las Condes, minutes from Metro Manquehue located on Calle Escandinavia.
It´s on the 15 floor over looking mall apumanque and the main road of apoquindo.

It has been my permanent residence for the last 2 years so it´s furnishings are of good quality and it´s been looked after, although it´s small, it´s a very tidy and pleasant apartment.

I will be leaving Chile for at least 2 years and am looking at renting out this property.
I am looking for a long term tenant, so I am happy to offer it at a cheap rate to someone who would like to sublet it out as a business.
It would suit someone who has a airbnb business set up already or someone with an established apartment rental company where they can sublet it.
Or someone who wants to live in it for at least a year for a very reasonable monthly rent.

This apartment will be available from the 1st of November.

Please whatsapp up me on +56 9 9951 5238 for more info and to discuss price.

Return to “Chile Classifieds”