FS: Honda CRV with California Plates in Santiago

Buy, Sell, Trade, or just give away things with other members of the Chile forum community. Postings will run for 15 days.
Forum rules
Link restrictions are lifted in the Chile Classifieds section for New Users to the Chile Forum. Only one link per post is permitted. ALL posts must be an offer for something for sale IN CHILE. ALL GROUPS, ORGANIZATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS MUST BE APPROVED BY FORUM ADMIN!! NO DISCUSSIONS OF OTHER SUBJECTS. ALL POSTS MUST BE DIRECT QUESTIONS TO THE OP, ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE SELLING.
evan.linker

FS: Honda CRV with California Plates in Santiago

Postby evan.linker » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:03 pm

Hey all,

Drove my 2004 Honda CRV down from LA to Santiago. It has California Plates and can be sold to any foreigner. It is in top condition and was recently serviced here in Santiago by the Honda dealer. It has around 300,000 KM.
Selling for: $6000 USD including some camping gear.
evan.linker@gmail.com for pictures and enquiries

Thanks!

HybridAmbassador

Re: FS: Honda CRV with California Plates in Santiago

Postby HybridAmbassador » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:05 pm

evan.linker wrote:Hey all,

Drove my 2004 Honda CRV down from LA to Santiago. It has California Plates and can be sold to any foreigner. It is in top condition and was recently serviced here in Santiago by the Honda dealer. It has around 300,000 KM.
Selling for: $6000 USD including some camping gear.
evan.linker@gmail.com for pictures and enquiries

Thanks!

Hey Evan, that CR-V should go pretty fast. Please tell us about your Odyssey traversing through central America.
Where did you put your car on the ship to cross to South America? Please don't tell me you drove across CA to Colombia?
HybridAmbassador. Toyota Hybrid system for helping climate change.

Return to “Chile Classifieds”